Game Day Round 1 Fantasy - Matchday Discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to look at how the EPL runs their fantasy to see that simpler is better.

Although I do like that AFL gives you live updates on your overall rank.
Yeah , basically you just want something easy to read and not be hard to find. When dream team changed into afl fantasy it all went downhill, don't even know why they changed their name.

And yeah the scoring system is basically personal preference of what you prefer. I prefer supercoach as it usually rewards the better player. For example dustys afl fantasy average was 75 pts lol , which is shithouse , but we all know the damage he does with the limited touches

Yeah , basically you just want something easy to read and not be hard to find. When dream team changed into afl fantasy it all went downhill, don't even know why they changed their name.

And yeah the scoring system is basically personal preference of what you prefer. I prefer supercoach as it usually rewards the better player. For example dustys afl fantasy average was 75 pts lol , which is shithouse , but we all know the damage he does with the limited touches
I prefer fantasy because I like the measurable stats, rather than determining kick effectiveness etc.

How is it worse though , at least I can see what my player scored that round on average without having to flip some stupid player card. And can they make looking at your leagues and rank any harder lolol. This sh*t is simple . Afl are clueless and out of touch when it comes to games
At least in fantasy the scores make sense and aren't some made up secret scoring system that players can score points on when they're off the ground.

At least in fantasy the scores make sense and aren't some made up secret scoring system that players can score points on when they're off the ground.
As I said , the scoring system is up to your preference. I'm just talking about the general layout and how info is presented. It's much more simple to find things on supercoach. I shouldnt have to basically one column of information for every player when I trade for someone and have to click last round just to see their last round score. It was done well when it was dream team. Why change it. Baffling

As I said , the scoring system is up to your preference. I'm just talking about the general layout and how info is presented. It's much more simple to find things on supercoach. I shouldnt have to basically one column of information for every player when I trade for someone and have to click last round just to see their last round score. It was done well when it was dream team. Why change it. Baffling
The world has gone mad.

So the weekly (official) fantasy email results just came through.
Weekly winner received.
AFL live pass voucher & A footy..

Nice they've given that some thought with the live pass thing no longer.

A bit of a redundant prize as many will have signed up to the Kayo offer instead now.
But hey, better than nothing.

A bit of a redundant prize as many will have signed up to the Kayo offer instead now.
But hey, better than nothing.
I think they canned it entirely though right?
AFL app still works for replays after 24h but as far as I know, Telstra stopped that paid live stream..

$5 kayo and Chromecast works a treat.

I think they canned it entirely though right?
AFL app still works for replays after 24h but as far as I know, Telstra stopped that paid live stream..

$5 kayo and Chromecast works a treat.

oh right. Sorry I misread your post. Yeah most of the T&C's were copy paste from last year lol. Phoned it in with all the fine print. I don't know who hits go on such nonsense.

Perhaps its a voucher redeemable for a year subscription to kayo? In which case that's a very good prize.

If it's somehow AFL only (which I agree I don't think they offer such a service anymore) then its pretty crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back