Game Day Round 1 Match Day Discussion - And Away We Go !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested, there's a thing where it looks like you can track your relative rank across the last three years, by the looks.
Seymour Skinner That you with the kebabs? CCJ and Stack on the goldy ref?

Yeah dat me.
Already dropped 34 spots after 1 round of 2021 lel.

All out for 2060 got me to 10,980th overall, which is actually one of my better starts lel.
Happy with my team, missed a few points on rookie roulette but that always happens in the early rounds.
Danger to Titch on the cards, but happy with everything else, didn't miss any of the boom rookies.

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
6D87FD73-CA5E-44A1-937C-C53FA7D8CE5E.jpeg

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Im not sure about the logic that Gawndy owners are now stuffed. Doesn't a rookie ruck banging out a 140 actually give you some confidence that our proven guns can easily find form? Sidebottom will straighten up Collingwoods midfield considerably and how often will Manbun get 40 odd hit outs and not find a target? They won't play the Bulldogs who arguably have the best midfield in the AFL every week. Gawn nearly tonnes up after having a stinker and everyone wants to put him on the pine for a ROOKIE who may not even play next week. Talk about throwing out the baby with the bath water! We all picked who are clearly the best two SC rucks so we could set and forget and not burn trades. Everyone needs to calm the feck down. It's round 1.

THIS campaigners

Hold Gawn and Grundy.

This rookie ruck business is not for the small chol'd :moustache:

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Meh they'll be right. I'm more worried if my pods of Duggan and Depoey keep spudding it up.
I seriously lost my Mojo last night watching Duggan .... ready to throw something at the TV

They said he’d be playing midfield .... Fanfooty had him predominantly playing midfield ..... I call BS

He was a complete dud, I think i’ve been sold faulty merchandise .... or at the least had the item misrepresented in the sales catalogue

I want a refund !!!! .... cost me 5,000 ranking spots

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
I seriously lost my Mojo last night watching Duggan .... ready to throw something at the TV

They said he’d be playing midfield .... Fanfooty had him predominantly playing midfield ..... I call BS

He was a complete dud, I think i’ve been sold faulty merchandise .... or at the least had the item misrepresented in the sales catalogue

I watched a bit of the game seemed to be sea gulling it out on the wing. Just didn't get in and under from what I saw.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I watched a bit of the game seemed to be sea gulling it out on the wing. Just didn't get in and under from what I saw.
Watching the 2nd Duggan was at HB and deep in defence

CBA,s were given to the O’Neil in preference ...... he scored 12 points in the 2nd half

OK i made a wrong call with Duggan

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Didn’t see the Saints game yesterday and had Steele as Capt. 76 at half time and licking my lips.
Only 2 possessions in 2nd half and none in the last qtr. There was mention that Cogs tagged him.
Anyone know if he was tagged at all last year & how did he handle it?
After yesterday you’d think it would happen more frequently.
Love a concerned owner.

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
Didn’t see the Saints game yesterday and had Steele as Capt. 76 at half time and licking my lips.
Only 2 possessions in 2nd half and none in the last qtr. There was mention that Cogs tagged him.
Love a concerned owner.

Usually steel is the tagger if required. Weird to see taggers being tagged.

Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast

Although he shaved the magnificent mullet for charity, I was very disappointed by the new quaff. He clearly no longer strikes fear into the hearts of his opponents.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
So what were your thoughts on Duggan role .... he had 22 possessions for a measly 62
Same as Gaff

Link up players scored like poo

Backline creaters and key forwards who kicked goals got all the points.

Next week with a differnet CD work experience kid it will change back.

Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
So what were your thoughts on Duggan role .... he had 22 possessions for a measly 62
I was glad he started on the wing all day however the ball was rarely out there. Was up and down the guts all day. He worked hard in very hot conditions and got most of his possessions as a link up player. A few clangers and gave away a couple of soft free kicks. Hardly panic stations. If you get an itchy trigger finger go chase Bowes points at 450k. 100% efficiency compared to 68%.

Dec 13, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
Love a concerned owner.

Just put it down to the weather and move on I reckon
hard to gauge that game at all really

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
2,111 and ranked 4,833.

Funny that the big concerns are all the most expensive players lol

I'm least concerned about Gawn, and only mildly concerned about Grundy and Neale. Lloyd not at all.

Almost wish I started Danger - even though he was a trap - since that's the easiest trade of your life straight to Titch who looks back to his pigging best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back