Game Day Round 1 Match Day Discussion - And Away We Go !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a guy one year who had about 10 teams all with variations on the name polar bears.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this Neil bloke in one of my random leagues has a team or 2

1616418173538.png

This guy with all of the striped teams is a little more subtle, but I was in leagues with him last year and his teams are slight variations on a theme. The identifier here is the lack of capitalisation in the name, the stripes are a new addition for 2021.

1616418591234.png

People are dumb

Tracked the Seymour Skinner leader down to Shepparton
Named and shamed and he was rightfully dqed

Quite a few bye weekly winners have come unstuck as well
Was that that SC Raj bloke or something? Blew up something fierce, that one.

Fair call. How would the HS even know that someone's running multiple teams though?
Some of them are pretty amateurish, tbh
One time there was a bloke who'd set up like:
Jimbo's rd 12 bye team
Jimbo's rd 13 bye team
Jimbo's rd 14 bye team
For his bye shenanigans
Criminal intent doesn't always imply criminal genius

LOL love the humor. It’s a challenge but not without hope. The first horse out the gate in the Melb Cup is not the winner. There’s still 3100m to run in this race. Best of luck.
My horse is still in the stable

Mine/jords leagues big 9th, 16th, 27th ty'

League rankings will continue to be tainted until they seperate 18 and 10 man leagues.
Top 3 this season are already 10 mans.
Was in the number 1 ranked league last from round 8-17 only to get piped on average points by a 10 man at the end of the last round.

League rankings will continue to be tainted until they seperate 18 and 10 man leagues.
Was in the number 1 ranked league last from round 8-17 only to get piped on average points by a 10 man at the end of the last round.
That seems unfair to compete 10 v 18 man leagues

Would be easy to separate .... what % of all leagues are 10 man anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep why not just seperate the leaderboards?

We only do 18 man leagues as well. 10 man cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back