Game Day Round 1 - Melbourne v Geelong, Sunday 25 March, 3:20pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeverPuller needs to apologize to Wagner. Player of the quarter.

Meanwhile board favourites like Salem haven't been sighted since the first
He gets credit.

Unfortunately when you are in as much debt as he is you need more than a quarter.

think we were 1 km down on total distance run now we are up by 3km clearly worked harder that 1/4. btw wagner in top 2 for every running stat for us

Lewis stepped up that quarter as well, and Harmes was great for the first 10 minutes. Keep that level of pressure up and we could still pinch a game we have absolutely no right to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeverPuller needs to apologize to Wagner. Player of the quarter.

Meanwhile board favourites like Salem haven't been sighted since the first
I saw enough front salem in the first three minutes to remember that it’s not a lack of talent from him, it’s just intent. Absolutely none of it

Maynard to be dropped for one of Tyson, Brayshaw or even bugg... Surely.
youd think so. get tyson right by giving him 1 more week. obviously wisdom teeth cost Brayshaw. be great experience for him playing on selwood

Tayla Harris looks like a ventriloquist's puppet. That was awkward.

I saw enough front salem in the first three minutes to remember that it’s not a lack of talent from him, it’s just intent. Absolutely none of it

Story of his career and why when everyone is fit he's out of my side.
Somehow they picked mitch ahead of me. Do us all a favour and when we storm home and win. You take a 3 month ban. Peasant

Righto mate.

Harmes excellent that qtr imo

Excellent is a bit much, but he was a contributor. Still lacks plenty of polish, although hardly something to ping him for when the majority of the team plays that way.

Wagner is playing with confidence. I actually see a place for him playing like this.
the bloke is seriously fit never realised that. coaches just need to show him that 1/4 and show him he can do it and back himself. we know * all yet most think coaches know nothing

Tyson would be filthy watching Maynard today.

Ugghhhh some of our ball use is costing us badly

Any danger of Hogan spending some time in the forward fifty...

Story of his career and why when everyone is fit he's out of my side.
Should be one of our best, has the talent. Will never get there though

Hogan’s really improved his field skills over the off season, noticed it during the JLT too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back