Game Day Round 1, Melbourne v Western Bulldogs, MCG - 7:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

It really doesn't have to be done, can lead to all that nightmare foot instability stuff we've had in the team over the years. Does fix it quicker if things go well though.
Jack Viney had the partial tear (maybe still has?) that kept playing up.

May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
It's really starting to be too much of a coincidence the pattern of our games. I wouldn't be surprised if years from now we find out that we heavily tone down the running in the 2nd to save some in the bank for the second half. You can do more damage in the second half when the oppo tires out.
The old 2nd qtr rope-a-dope

Wednesday night is just stupid as fu**. Would have gotten another 10K on a Friday night.
The 7:10 start is too early for mine. I reckon that stopped a fair few as well. We live only about 20-30 minutes from the city but we had to rush in, afl should stick to 7:50.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Sorry, a bit late, but I stumbled into an internet free abyss and took almost a week to crawl out. Never in doubt!

Go Dees!
I too was never in doubt when I watched a replay when the outcome of the match was already decided

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
The 7:10 start is too early for mine. I reckon that stopped a fair few as well. We live only about 20-30 minutes from the city but we had to rush in, afl should stick to 7:50.
Yeh absolutely push it back another 40 minutes so everyone who has to get up at 6am doesn't even consider coming :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back