Oppo Camp Round 1, Non-Pies: And so it begins...

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, James Stewart would look good in our forward line right now.

16 disposals, 7 marks (2 contested, 5 inside 50), 6 hitouts, 4 tackles, 3 inside 50s, 3 goals, 2 goal assists, 2 behinds, 10 score involvements tonight.

Be careful mate you will upset someone with that post.

Edit..on Que :D

Geez, James Stewart would look good in our forward line right now.

16 disposals, 7 marks (2 contested, 5 inside 50), 6 hitouts, 4 tackles, 3 inside 50s, 3 goals, 2 goal assists, 2 behinds, 10 score involvements tonight.
He had a good night for sure but he is Jesse White 2.0.

He'd be handy for us, he's a decent player but no star. Just like Jesse.

Can some one give a tape of the game to Cox?
Watch Stewart and that other peptide whose name i cant be bothered remembering...
Also, tall forward lines no longer work?
Delivery....

Even non Collingwood threads end up being a dig at the club. Something is very wrong here.

I think you're being a bit defensive, mate. People are allowed to have a backward glance every once in a while, and some 'what if' or 'if only' moments are perfectly human.

Unlike some I don’t have a problem if people point out that our Club isn’t perfect.

IMO I think Hine has underperformed for a few years.......if Bucks cops the heat then this bloke should also.

By the way I thought the Bombers skipper got them over the line in the last quarter.....not sure of his stats.

Last edited:
I think you're being a bit defensive, mate. People are allowed to have a backward glance every once in a while, and some 'what if' or 'if only' moments are perfectly human.
If only it was every once in a while. It is a constant on this board. Looking at everything with the benefit of hindsight, and yet claiming foresight. Keyboard warriors of the world unite and take over...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How so? I don’t lament the past like you, I support the boy who wears black and white tomorrow. To use your own words - “pull your head in!”
My post had nothing to do with Stephenson, how I rate him, or my support for him. You’re a hypocrite because you called me a keyboard warrior whilst simultaneously making an attack post that was completely unprovoked.

The only person who needs to pull their head in here is you. Flog.

My post had nothing to do with Stephenson, how I rate him, or my support for him. You’re a hypocrite because you called me a keyboard warrior whilst simultaneously making an attack post that was completely unprovoked.

The only person who needs to pull their head in here is you. Flog.
Your post implied you would have preferred we draft Fog over Stephenson. You are going to get responses to that opinion, particularly when Stephenson is set to debut tomorrow.

Stephenson hasnt even been given a chance to show his skill on "G" yet and ppl are already wishing we didnt draft him?

PS. I would prefer Stephenson any day of the week.
Im absolutely not saying i wish we didnt draft Stephenson. I was pleasantly surprised to hear his name on draft day, and am happy with his progress so far. I was just hoping for Fogarty as i feel he would add something to our attack that we are lacking.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So just checking - Stewart , Saad, D Smith, Fogarty, Stringer are all playets that were gettable but we passed on. And we should have kept Seedmen.

I’ll add Gibbs, Betts, Kelly, Jenkins that left their clubs and were gettable.
And don’t get me started on Hartley who we let go.

People seriously need to stop looking in the rear view mirror.
The above laments are both endless and pointless.

Your post implied you would have preferred we draft Fog over Stephenson. You are going to get responses to that opinion, particularly when Stephenson is set to debut tomorrow.

Let it go mate......mountain out of a molehill stuff tonight by you.

Sorry if that is personal.

Yet you asked if I was talking about you before......go figure :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
Some warm and cool feedback for you.
Warm - You seem like a genuine bloke, loving father and passionate Collingwood man.
Cool - The internet brings out a nasty side in you.

Uber defensive. No need. It’s true, this game highlights glaring trading errors in spades. Surely that can be commented on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perhaps we should judge these ‘errors’ more rationally after a few rounds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back