Unofficial Preview Round 1: Port Adelaide vs. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we dominate the engine room he looks good.

The entire team looks good when our midfield is dominating.
What you seem to be implying is if Danyle goes okay when the midfield is dominating it is inspite of him.
If he plays poor when all around him is s**t then it is because of him and warrants the flogging on here.
Bloody irrational.

Everyone that’s written us off before the game even starts should go support someone else , obviously the club has a plan and they are sticking to it .
If you support a club don’t write them off before a ball has been bounced , I for one can’t wait to see us win Freo by 12!

The entire team looks good when our midfield is dominating.
What you seem to be implying is if Danyle goes okay when the midfield is dominating it is inspite of him.
If he plays poor when all around him is s**t then it is because of him and warrants the flogging on here.
Bloody irrational.
I don't think I've been overtly anti Danyle at all.

Marshall, Watts, Westhoff, Ryder and Dixon obviously won't all be in the forward line at the same time, but it is a lot to cover in the air.

Maybe the plan will backfire, but I can see what they are thinking. If we just went tall for tall with them, we'd probably lose anyway. Hot day and they have some underdone players. Win the game based on our legs, or get annihilated trying.

Would prefer Hamling over Johnson, I guess the latter is more creative and would supposedly help more with our rebound/spread.

Looking forward to getting Logue and Hughes up and going, they would help greatly in being both tall-ish and runners.

Chris Mayne was a good bloke and hard trainer too, no one could possibly doubt he gave it his all and got the best of himself. It's not enough at AFL level. The selection is not meltworthy since there is probably a <2% difference in team output as a result. The source of any melts is our flat out refusal to learn from our past mistakes and seek continuous improvement through all possible avenues.

Weird that Hamling is out, so unexpected that I reckon it possibly isn't footy related. Who knows, bit of a weird one, thought he'd match Watts really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back