Status
Not open for further replies.

Grape Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 12, 2012
Middle of Nowhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
Still can’t work out why Hamling didn’t get a gig when he’s clearly best 22. Oh well.

I’m watching this one at the Oval again this year, and would sincerely appreciate anything other than the 89 point mutilation we got last year. I still haven’t quite lived that down at work!

DeanS

Club Legend
May 16, 2007
Tuart Hill
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth
Still can’t work out why Hamling didn’t get a gig when he’s clearly best 22. Oh well.

I’m watching this one at the Oval again this year, and would sincerely appreciate anything other than the 89 point mutilation we got last year. I still haven’t quite lived that down at work!
I think it's been said before but Hamling has had an injury interrupted pre-season and so may be underdone.

You don't live it down you own it.

My advice is to become super aggressive and abusive at every opportunity.

Channel Bushie

Hey, fu buddy, don’t tell me what to do! Seriously , knobends like you really p me off.

How’s that?

#imissbushiebutnotsomuchwheniwasamod

Grape Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 12, 2012
Middle of Nowhere
AFL Club
Fremantle
You don't live it down you own it.

My advice is to become super aggressive and abusive at every opportunity.

Channel Bushie

These days, i play up the pity card when footy comes up.

The Port fans I’ve met at work seem to have a softer spot for us because of our shared experience as being the second team in a two-team town.

So did Johnson. It’s a bit perplexing.

We need Johnson's sensible no risk attitude....Hamming is too loose and will free wheel.

Lyon is obviously weighting risk minimisation and accountability...there is no other answer.

These days, i play up the pity card when footy comes up.

The Port fans I’ve met at work seem to have a softer spot for us because of our shared experience as being the second team in a two-team town.

First team....franchises don't count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back