Scores and rankings Round 1 scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy boys

Club Legend
Mar 14, 2008
victoria
Everyone would of had 12-16 players already play for them and would have a rough idea of what sort of score there going to get.
I have 1578 from 13 players and was reasonably happy with that but would be curious to see how others are travelling.

1800 from 13

How many rookies have you got left to play? I'm 15/1809 with 5 rookies to play. Remember BigFooty does tend to inflate the par score a bit, I'm guessing par will be somewhere around 2100-2200 this week.

13 (C) / 1369

If my remaining rookies average 50 and my other players score what the SC site predicts I'll score about 2150, but I expect to score at least 100 more than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2102 with Pendles, Swan, Bartel & Blicavs to come.. in with a weekly prize chance?

With Ablett getting 400 nearly as captain i am guessing you will need in excess of 2500+ to have a chance at the weekly $$$$.

1998 with Pendals, Taylor, Franklin and Macaffer to come. 2300-2400 straight up and ill be very happy.

Man I'd be happy with that!

Had Kennedy over Ablett as Captain as well. :mad:

Few adjustments still though for next week with LeCras to go and my gamble on Chris Newman looks to be going pear shaped already so he may make way for Hartlett soon based on todays game.

Had Kennedy over Ablett as Captain as well. :mad:

Few adjustments still though for next week with LeCras to go and my gamble on Chris Newman looks to be going pear shaped already so he may make way for Hartlett soon based on todays game.

Hmmm yes. I went with Houli. I still think he will pay off or at least be solid. Viney on the bench, Stevens, Karnezis, Plowman weren't great. Dal Santo and Watts to! No Ablett to so I'm hoping Pendles has a good one!!! :oops:

1254 with Mccaffer, Swan, Pendles, Bartel, Chapman, Enright, Selwood, Taylor and Franklin to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back