Scores and rankings Round 1 scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Score 2351 ranking 4721.

Thats with dangerfield, byrnes, varcoe, karnezis, luke brown and o'meara over viney on field.

Above average scores mould be gibbs, ablett, pendles, b goodes and pittard so hopefully i can maintain with some improvement from underperforming players.

I wonder if atley2harper posts on here, funny that his name is mario too.

[SIZE=4 said:
"marky53, post: 27592936, member: 77382"]2934 from me[/SIZE]. Happy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Should be banned from Big Footy for a week for providing false and misleading information...:rolleyes:

Atley2Harper FFC topped the weekly table with 2,622 points

I wouldn't say Karnezis was a let down. Given his price, he probably scored par but lots of us are hoping his upside is greater than others his price.

as the majority of us have him, his score is kinda blah blah blah whatever - everyone gains or everyone suffers

DeadlyAkkuret

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
Just under 1700 with Dempster, Shaw and some Brisbane rookie not playing. I also had three players score less than 30 so the only way is up from here.

frozensage

Senior List
Apr 26, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm a bit of a n00b, despite playing this on and off for the past few years. This is my first time trying to take it seriously. How do you auto-select all?

I think the thing with SC is the more time you spend the lower the potential score. I put together a team for the Mrs in like 20minutes and the team outscore my team that I probably spent a couple of weeks reading up on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back