Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
2295 with Varcoe to come.

Not unhappy with that, spewing I had Viney on the bench though...slim chance of a 2400 score but more likely 2350 knowing Varcoe...

Chiemo

Rookie
Feb 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool Football Club
Think the best score will hit 2600 this round. Hoping I hit 2500 and get into the top 200

I can't imagine how may people are wanting a big score from Varcoe today!!

100+ would be nice from him. :thumbsu:

May be regretting picking Karnezis over Varcoe, will wait and see.

May be regretting picking Karnezis over Varcoe, will wait and see.

Yeah you just don't know how they are going to perform! I looked closely at Karnezis as well TBH but glad i baulked at him. In saying that it is only rd.1 and anything can happen next week.

I need a replacement for LeCras but god knows who i am going to get with about 450k budget after i trade him out, it is a no mans land price for a forward and little cheap options out there that are any good. ( I already have JK from Eagles ).

Yeah you just don't know how they are going to perform! I looked closely at Karnezis as well TBH but glad i baulked at him. In saying that it is only rd.1 and anything can happen next week.

I need a replacement for LeCras but god knows who i am going to get with about 450k budget after i trade him out, it is a no mans land price for a forward and little cheap options out there that are any good. ( I already have JK from Eagles ).

Cloke?

I try to stay away from the stay at home forwards and don't like having to many!! ( I have picked them though before!! )

My forward line is currently.... Cox , Kennedy (WC) , Walker , Rockliffe , Varcoe and LeCras who is gone now. 90k in the bank.

McCaffer and Neade on the pine. Forwards this year are a nightmare with little rookie options.

manboob

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Cult of Robbo
Feb 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
#rompingwins
Just shy of 2300, Mitchells 13 and buddy and pav cost me. Cash cows looking good though.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders

Buddy, Priddis, Hanley + not starting Viney hurt.

Fiasco

Senior List
Feb 27, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I try to stay away from the stay at home forwards and don't like having to many!! ( I have picked them though before!! )

My forward line is currently.... Cox , Kennedy (WC) , Walker , Rockliffe , Varcoe and LeCras who is gone now. 90k in the bank.

McCaffer and Neade on the pine. Forwards this year are a nightmare with little rookie options.
You could look at Monfries he scored over 100 and is only about 350k. Not sure if you can afford Wright from Adelaide but he looked pretty good as well.

SCchamp

All Australian
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
2532 rapt with that! Thats also with holding onto leunburger....hoping he gets back rd2 lions really need him!

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team
2515. Dangerfield instead of JPK was a wrong decision in hindsight at this stage.Glad I dodged Ryder, Franklin, Roughead and all the other high-priced premiums that spudded it this round.

Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham

It's fine. I know I'm not going to win it all. I'm in 10 leagues and I was the top scorer in about 7 of them and most of them are cash leagues.

I need more from Roughead, Hawkins, Dal Santo, Giles and Priddis. I guess the same can be said for Goddard and Duffield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back