Scores and rankings Round 1 scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 2376 which I was pretty happy with (was away for the weekend and didn't have access to the net to make last minute changes).

Had 1 defender not score which hurt a bit and Watts had a quiet game by the looks of it despite Port kicking a large score (would have thought he'd been busy in defence!) Buddy was quiet too.

Real stuff starts this week though.

2247, not happy at all considering i had 2 rookie tons. dangerfield, watts, heppel and cox didnt crack the ton so not a happy camper at the minute, however my teams good enough to get back to where it should be

2412 after adjustments and a few players that hurt me were Newman , Varcoe and Bellchambers. Happy to be ranked at 1,355 especially when i made Kennedy Captain over Gazza which cost me 70 points and an even higher ranking. :mad:

Newman was a mistake and he just made way for Hartlett, the others i am sitting on for a bit! Rookies smashing it was magnificent and glad i did not go with McCaffer and/or Neade starting in the forward line and they can both warm the bench for a while.

2412 after adjustments and a few players that hurt me were Newman , Varcoe and Bellchambers. Happy to be ranked at 1,355 especially when i made Kennedy Captain over Gazza which cost me 70 points and an even higher ranking. :mad:

Newman was a mistake and he just made way for Hartlett, the others i am sitting on for a bit! Rookies smashing it was magnificent and glad i did not go with McCaffer and/or Neade starting in the forward line and they can both warm the bench for a while.

First off the difference between Ablett and Kennedy was 31 so you would think that this mistake costs you 62 points because Captains get double points this is a common misconception. Compare the pair

Ablett (C) + Kennedy = 178*2 + 147 = 503
Ablett + Kennedy (C) = 178 + 147*2 = 472

The difference is only the score between Ablett and Kennedy.

2164, worst start I've ever had I think!!

Franklin, Dangerfield, Watts, Ryder, Zorko, Heppell, Karnezis all cost me, as did Viney as an emergency.. Can not get any worst from here on in

2,331 (ranking of 6,571).

Stoked with Wines and Viney like everyone else. Buddy, Heppell and Roughead let me down. Not sure about Roughead if Hawthorn continue with Bailey plus Hale and Rough.

2441 (Ranking of 636)

Not a bad start. Only ones who let me down were Zorko and Karnezis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2316 with Wines on the bench which made me loose 66 points. :thumbsdown:

Had Dangerfield and Franklin spud it up and Bartel a bit under par but apart from that not much to complain about.

Overall ranking 8,265. It's ok I guess, was hoping to get higher. :rolleyes:

Roll on next week. :thumbsu:

2305 and could only manage 9719 overall. 9 points difference & 1454 placings!

Pittard 93 & Viney 117 on the bench. Bugger.

2252 (18901)

Shocking start. Let downs everywhere. Dangerfield, Roughead, Karnezis, Macaffer as well as having Viney on the bench and several premiums under performing (Duffield, Cox, Walker) as well.

Still have confidence to bounce back strongly.

2305 and could only manage 9719 overall. 9 points difference & 1454 placings!

Pittard 93 & Viney 117 on the bench. Bugger.

My mate who is in my home league scored 74 more points than me and he is ranked about 2000 and something yet I am ranked over 6,000 places lower than him just out of my own stupidity of leaving Wines on the bench and playing Stevens. Plus having Dangerfield spud it up (my mate didn't have him) didn't help things.

Damn annoyed as my mate is my arch nemesis in my home league LOL! I have a 6-0 record against him over the years and beat him in the grand final a few years ago yet he won the grand final last year (not against me though)

Currently he is first on my home league ladder and I am second. Have had some titanic matches against each other too. Ones that stick out include needing Liam Anthony in his rookie year to score me 131 points or something like that against the Hawks when it was pouring down in Tassie and he does it and I win by 7 points. Another one was last year when he had Darling and Trengove (Port) and I had Cox in the last game and he was beating me but not by much then Darling gets subbed off and Cox lifts while Trengove doesn't do much more and I win by 27 points.

Great memories. HeeHee! :D :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back