Autopsy Round 1, Season 2020. Essendon vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

To ruin your fantasy team. It's a big conspiracy against you, the grand plan is for him to play like a spud until you trade him before returning to form taking 15 intercept marks and have 30+ disposals.
I wasn't taking it that personally, but his role looked important in the pre-season and Longmuir's style seemed to be high possession. I guess the 16 min quarters leaves us all in the dark.

Don’t think he had a great pre season. Not as fit. Look at Hughes vs Ryan.
Will take a while to get going, if we have a season this year.
Cheers

He impressed in the first Marsh game: 26 disp, 8 marks, 580+ metres gained; 100 metres more than the next best on ground. Then late out due to soreness in the second. I suppose that is a possible explanation.

Cheers

He impressed in the first Marsh game: 26 disp, 8 marks, 580+ metres gained; 100 metres more than the next best on ground. Then late out due to soreness in the second. I suppose that is a possible explanation.
Was telling, looked rusty and probably just 5% unfit. But even if at slightly 5-10% rusty, players get shown up at AFL level.
Watch Hughes as our spare defender. He’s good value tbh. Underrated mark, racks up the tackles and can get a few disposals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back