Shield Round 1: September 24-27, 2021. South Australia v Western Australia. Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Interesting tactic from the Redbacks. Most would suggest an hour into the first session is a bit early to start playing for the draw

BGman

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Dragons, Blues, Tassie Tigers
Last edited:

The Fugitive

Debutant
Oct 15, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Does he bowl ahead of Neser, Steketee and Bartlett?
It would help if SA held their catches!!
He's definitely one SA need to put time into and let him develop. Do they also bite the bullet and say goodbye and thank you to Worrall, given he's leaving after this year and start giving some of the other bowlers on their list a chance to develop as well? However the coaching they have is shite so I don't thinkso!!

Green just dropped at slip

Is the stream always this poor quality or is it just me?
It's usually pretty average
It would help if SA held their catches!!
He's definitely one SA need to put time into and let him develop. Do they also bite the bullet and say goodbye and thank you to Worrall, given he's leaving after this year and start giving some of the other bowlers on their list a chance to develop as well? However the coaching they have is sh*te so I don't thinkso!!
Worrall is still their best bowler and if they kick him then the experience simply isn't there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manbearpig77

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Excellent start to the summer for Green.

Shame he didn't go on for a big one, but a fantastic start none the less.

Odog

Team Captain
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Head has been touted as a future test captain. Would love to know his win loss ratio as redbacks captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
Grant has really done quite solid job since returning to the side.

Highly touted as a teenager then seemed to lose his way for a while. Good to see a young local player starting to perform.
Had he though? Averaged about 45 in his last 3 matches and isn't helping that number here. I know we suck and that doesn't help figures, but... meh.

Horrible captaincy by Head
He really just isn't a good captain. Was gifted the role too early and now we don't have any other options.

SA have any seam bowling all-rounders they can call on?
McAndrew is an all rounder but can he bat top 7? Scott should be back next game with Doggett too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back