Official Match Thread Round 1: Southern Dragons v Geelong Gumbies @ Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to all the ones set to debut, there is a few indeed;

Ghossein, Scared Scotland, DoubleO7, Shaucob_Burjan, ShaunDuggan, CarnTheTiges, Bartel, swannies and Buckets007.

Good luck to these guys, they'll all be enjoying a big Gumbies win. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know the record high score for a SFA match? Looking at the two sides, it wouldn't surprise me if the Gumbies smash it by half-time, whatever it is. :thumbsu:

This game could be even more one-sided than that World Cup qualifier the Socceroos played against one of those piddly Oceania sides like the Solomon Islands a few years back where they won 27-0 or something like that, and Archie Thompson kicked the lazy 12 goals.

I put serious questions upon the Gumbies. No recruiting spree, no matter how impressive can take a 2nd last place team to a 20 goal victory so easily.

I challenge you brainiacs to give me evidence of such blasphamonious deeds, and why they might give you hope.

If anything, a team that still holds the bulk of a lineup that dominated 2009 will be show you not be the force you so claim to be.

Dragons to win by 36 points.

Disappointing, RoJo v Ljp v3.0 is put on hold as we're on separate wings. He's scared, we posted our lineup first and he's put himself on the other wing :p

Diablo will have him in his pocket anyway :thumbsu:

This game could be even more one-sided than that World Cup qualifier the Socceroos played against one of those piddly Oceania sides like the Solomon Islands a few years back where they won 27-0 or something like that, and Archie Thompson kicked the lazy 12 goals.

What do you mean by could?!? We will. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back