Toast Round 1 = St Kilda 85-102 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

The first clanger set him back from 0 to -1 so he had a 6/10 game after that which is a good game for anyone.
Clanger?
He was pushed off his kick as he kicked it.
Not my definition of a clanger.
PS: You’re not the only one to downgrade him for it btw.

Had the option of stepping across the goal line so definitely a clanger. He’ll learn from it.
I disagree.
First minute (s) of his first game and you're expecting him to walk it over the line?
There's FAR more experienced players who still wouldn't do it.

Had the option of stepping across the goal line so definitely a clanger. He’ll learn from it.
He will but the major error in that piece of play was Howe not moving 2 steps forward and blocking for the kicker after he dished of the handball. Perhaps he thought Nick would walk it over the goal line but should have offered some cover.

I disagree.
First minute (s) of his first game and you're expecting him to walk it over the line?

I’m not holding too many expectations from any of our kids other than that they play their role and learn from the experience.

Even the AFL’s stats have credited him with 2 clangers and I can’t recall what else he did wrong or what the other would have been but that was definitely 1. Clanger for Daicos, clanger for others who make the same mistake. It’s hardly a hanging offence so I’m not sure what the issue is.

You omitted an all time footy favourite word as well publicised by the Coodabeens ...... "SHELLACKED"
They gave them a "good coat of varnish"...a "Shellac-king", from the shell of the Lac beatle.

Great effort.

I disagree.
Agree with you 100%.
See my sig.
It applies.
He may be naturally gifted but experience is everything.

Agree with you 100%.
See my sig.
It applies.
As regards your sig PE - Scotty from advertising is nothing more than a puppet figurehead for the ratbag right.

THEY are the true power behind current policy - them and their self righteous mates at Hillsong and other rigid moralist crackpot cults masquerading as genuine religious bodies.

As regards your sig PE - Scotty from advertising is nothing more than a puppet figurehead for the ratbag right.

THEY are the true power behind current policy - them and their self righteous mates at Hillsong and other rigid moralist crackpot cults masquerading as genuine religious bodies.
LOL. Forgot the second line. I was actually referring to the first, Einstein quote but glad you read the second.
Morrison is a scourge on our country and our lives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with you 100%.
See my sig.
It applies.

Not a theory at all though. Players under pressure have the safety of the goal line available to them. ND chose not to avail himself of that option. The alternate option he did choose resulted in a direct turnover and a goal. Clangers don’t get any more obvious than that.

Not a theory at all though. Players under pressure have the safety of the goal line available to them. ND chose not to avail himself of that option. The alternate option he did choose resulted in a direct turnover and a goal. Clangers don’t get any more obvious than that.
just let it go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back