Preview Round 1, 2018: St.Kilda v Brisbane - Etihad Stadium, Saturday 24th March, 3:35PM AEDT

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 163 83.2%
  • Lions

Votes: 33 16.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD so depressing in here.

Most of the people commenting tonight are like those you'd see in war movies freaking out before they go over the trenches. I'm sure by tomorrow for the first bounce they will all have entered battle mode ready to swing wildly between elation and despair again.

He tried that a while ago. Didn't realise it was electric and ended up looking like Peter sellers in the party.

Yeah that’s three hours I’ll never get back.

dunstan is a class act , unlucky he is not playing - he will be back - thought he would be playing , but the selectors thought otherwise - the surprise for me was not picking gilbert and picking long - anyway hope everything works out.
i know gilbert has shown to much in the preseason games but thought his last season would of helped with his selection - however good call by selectors to give long a shot

Long shot?
Only 5th game for Long and first for Clark - I reckon both are good selections but here's my radical call - I expect outside mid minutes for both tomorrow.

Hope the owner of the Aussie XL bar in Phnom Penh doesn't think the North v Freo game is a better option - and I'll crack it if they decide to show the rugby instead!!!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

To me it signals a changing of the guard where we no longer select players because we don't have alternatives.

I see Long as the natural small forward of the future. Lonie is more developed, but isn't the future.

Weller may well be a one year wonder for all we know.

We are effectively blooding Paddy, Long and Hunter.

Stevens gives us a hard body to balance the babies.

We will have to live with the fact that not all our faves will get a gig.

To me it signals a changing of the guard where we no longer select players because we don't have alternatives.

I see Long as the natural small forward of the future. Lonie is more developed, but isn't the future.

Weller may well be a one year wonder for all we know.

We are effectively blooding Paddy, Long and Hunter.

Stevens gives us a hard body to balance the babies.

We will have to live with the fact that not all our faves will get a gig.
well said 66 - i feel it will be a tough game , however we have the strongest squad we have had for a hell of a long time and if everything falls into place we can beat anyone
our forward line could well be the strongest in the afl (many options)and if acres , steele , billings have a good year , the saints will have a good year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back