Preview Round 1: St.Kilda vs Melbourne March 25 4.35pm @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to be more aggressive against the Saints.

The last couple of games has seen them bring the "heater" in the second quarter and seen us fold like a deck of cards.

They also have big Maxy worked out with their Ruckman more than breaking even against him.

Time to play Spencer as well for this game.

That being said:

I'm confident that we now have the team to beat the Saints in round one.
We had the team to beat then in R1 2014 and in every game since. That's not the point. The point is that we continually fail to play four quarters of good football hence us only even getting close once in the past 5 attempts.

We had the team to beat then in R1 2014 and in every game since. That's not the point. The point is that we continually fail to play four quarters of good football hence us only even getting close once in the past 5 attempts.

We weren't tough enough.

The Saints knew this.

If it was on the MCG I think we could easily match St Kilda with the squad we have now.

I think on the contrary, at Etihad, we need to slow it down and think our way through St Kilda's pressure instead of playing on and running into trouble.

The only way you guys score against us is from turnover goals over the top. If we can control the ball more instead of rushing and turning it over then we should have a better shot at winning.

Agree, we are so dumb when we play them at Etihad. They raise their defensive pressure and what do we do?

HUR DUR LETS TRY AND RUN THROUGH THEM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back