Round 1 team 2021

the correct way to display a team is

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing someone out of position, just because you 'pay them loads' is beyond idiotic. I don't care how much Sloane is on at this point, but having him in midfield has even more of a negative impact on the team.
I agree but they care more about protecting their positions than moving the club forward. It's the major problem I have with the people running the club.

Agree with all of that.

It's why I'm not too fussed by the likes of Thilthorpe, Berry and Pedlar playing 2s this week. Play them in the positions they were drafted, give them confidence that they're above that level and unleash them early.
I would be looking to unleash all of these 3 very early as all appear quality, which means fast tracking.

I would be looking to unleash all of these 3 very early as all appear quality, which means fast tracking.
I'd be interested to see their TOG stats, see how many miles they're getting in their legs.

They all look the goods though, don't want to go too early but this could be a Port 2018 type haul.

B: McPherson, Butts, Worrell
HB: Smith McAsey, Hamill
C: Berry, Crouch, Sholl
HF: Lynch, Walker, Sloane
F: Rowe, Himmelberg, McAdam
R: O'Brien, Keays, Laird
I: Brown, Schoenberg, McHenry,Thilthorpe

At this stage both Fogarty & Jones need to find form. Prefer to play Thilthorpe & Berry. Pity Pedlar missed most of today's game.

Picked Himmelberg over Frampton based on last year, but EH needs a good hitout next week.

At this stage both Fogarty & Jones need to find form. Prefer to play Thilthorpe & Berry. Pity Pedlar missed most of today's game.

Picked Himmelberg over Frampton based on last year, but EH needs a good hitout next week.
Scotty Burns said Pedlar played 3 quarters....3.30 of his presser?

Seedsman in the middle in the trial game. The sooner you realise the reality that we run an aged based philosophy the better.
May have taken Milera's inside time after his injury.

Then maybe you shouldn’t pick Walker on last years form

Big overreaction, but feels like team should be something like this:

Brown Butts McPherson
Smith Kelly Hinge
Sholl Crouch McHenry
Lynch Tex McAdam
Rowe Frampton Murphy
O'Brien Laird Keays
IC: Sloane, Schoenberg, Berry, Thilthorpe

Keep McAsey, Jones, Hately, Fogarty and Himmelberg in 2s until earn a spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then maybe you shouldn’t pick Walker on last years form
Probably not no, but if we do he needs to be rested after a month. He looks fresh at the moment and is moving well.

Keep him that way and he's an asset.

FF: Rowe, Fogarty, McAdam
HF: Walker, Himmelberg, Sloane
C: McHenry, Crouch, Lynch
HB: Smith, McAsey, Sholl
FB: Doedee, Butts, Brown

1st R: O'Brien, Laird, Keays
Int: Schoenberg, Berry, McPherson, Hately

Em: Jones, Worrell, Pedlar

Inj: Talia, Milera

Personally, I'm starting Himmelburg over Frampton, but that's a coin flip. I'd like to get Thilthorpe out there, but let's not throw him to the wolves straight away.

Fogarty gets a run at it. We need to know.

I've put Berry in there over Jones, and rewarded McHenry for his endeavour. It looks thin without Talia and Milera.

I just can't see how we can pick Berg unless he steps it up next weekend.

Hey guys, fantasy question here.

Just wondering if the Crows have any draftees from either 2020, or the last couple years who are doing well in the intra-club games/scratch match from this week. Would you expect them to be best 22?

Thanks in advance.

Just wondering if the Crows have any draftees from either 2020, or the last couple years who are doing well in the intra-club games/scratch match from this week. Would you expect them to be best 22?

Thanks in advance.
Sholl is a lock, Rowe is also.

Thanks in advance.
Berry, Pedlar, Thilthorpe, Schoenberg, Sholl

It just appears that people are looking at reasons to not pick Frampton
Frampton played 3 games for Powaa across 5 seasons. He played 5 games for us last year averaging 8 disposals and 1 goal. So over 6 seasons he has managed to played 8 AFL games for the grand total of 9 goals. That's 1.5 goals per season on average and we are resting our forward hopes on this. FMD.

Back