Round 1 team 2021

the correct way to display a team is

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercoach question so feel free to ignore. I can't find a thread for inane questions like this so I'll pollute this one.
Sam Berry. How many games do you expect? I can see the Crows wanting to pump games into him, with the odd rest, will he play most games? Where and how do you see his output this year?

Best of luck to yall.
I think Berry should play between 10 and 15. It's hard to say but if he performs he may play 15-20. I expect they will play Thilthorpe, Pedlar around the 10-15 games and possibly some games for Worrell.

He’s played all of the trial games including the internal trial a month ago, for a player into his 5th season, if he isn’t match fit yet, that’s a concern.

I think the reality is he is a solid player but not amazing. He's not so good you have to play him at all costs, and can easily be superseded by whoever is in form at the time

He’s played all of the trial games including the internal trial a month ago, for a player into his 5th season, if he isn’t match fit yet, that’s a concern.

Overall, he got a track record that's better than match fit, as Berg showed last season he has one of the best tanks in the AFL. He was top 5 in average km ran for us and one of the few players to break past averaging 12 km a game in the league.

I'm just hoping he had an interrupted pre-season and hasn't fully caught up yet. Otherwise, Frampton over him just looks like us being stupid for the sake of it. Thilthorpe would have been understandable at least.

Updated Selection

B: Brown, Butts, Kelly
HB: McPherson, DoeDee, Smith
C: Sholl, Laird, Seedsman
HF: Lynch, Walker, Schoenberg
F: Rowe, Frampton, McAdam
R: ROB, Sloane, Keays,
I/C: Hamill, Hinge, Berry, Worrell
Emergency/concussion sub: McHenry

Back