B: Troy Chaplin, Jake Batchelor, Alex Rance
HB: Bachar Houli, Nick Vlastuin, Dylan Grimes
C: Brandon Ellis, Trent Cotchin, Kamdyn McIntosh
HF: Steven Morris, Shane Edwards, Brett Deledio
FWD: Jack Riewoldt, Ben Griffiths, Sam Lloyd
FOLL: Ivan Maric, Dustin Martin, Taylor Hunt
IC: Shaun Grigg, Chris Newman, Anthony Miles, Nathan Gordon

EMG: Ricky Petterd, Ty Vickery, Kane Lambert

Bad news for Lambert and Boekhurst (if anyone still has him).

Good news for McIntosh especially, Clem Smith too.

Replaced Maynard with McIntosh.

Was going to get Smith but he's not a defender for some reason. Did not expect him to play round 1 at all.

Doesn't Clem Smith have terrible endurance? Can see him being subbed at 3QT and earlier. Might be wrong with that though.

His scoring during the NAB Challenge games wasn't that great either...

I'll slot him in for now but will keenly watch for midfield rookies named tomorrow night.

Just so I don't stuff anything up, can someone please confirm the following:

Teams announced 6.30pm
Bouncedown at 7.20pm
Giving us 50 minutes to lock in any Richmond or Carlton players

Might have to get my secretary to screen my calls for the best part of an hour

Welcome to my team boys..

Going to be a frenzy in the hour before the Richmond Carlton game. No doubt the servers will crash as usual.

I'm not as convinced on Smith though.

Going to be a frenzy in the hour before the Richmond Carlton game. No doubt the servers will crash as usual.

I'm not as convinced on Smith though.
Neither am I, but at the moment I can't see anyone to replace Lambert, so he can sit there for now. A playing rookie is better than a non-playing rookie - regardless of output.

Neither am I, but at the moment I can't see anyone to replace Lambert, so he can sit there for now. A playing rookie is better than a non-playing rookie - regardless of output.

Do Carlton have any injuries at the moment? Are there are any obvious threats to Smith's JS?
Ellard and Tutt named emergencies but any others?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton have been talking Smith up since pick 60 in the draft. He is cheap and now sitting nicely at M9. Pity about Lambert especially the DP.

Congrats on your first game Kamdyn.:thumbsu:

Do Carlton have any injuries at the moment? Are there are any obvious threats to Smith's JS?
Ellard and Tutt named emergencies but any others?

Kreuz and Walker to come in basically. Obviously kreuz won't take his spot walker may, however i can see them keeping him in even if those two come in.

Although looking at our team 90% chance he'll be sub.

Richmond have plenty of Friday and Saturday matches. Could be a good loophole midfield rookie for the first few weeks. If that strategy is of interest.

Please clarify:

Post tomorrow nights game we can still trade in or out players who were not from Richmond or Carlton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back