Collingwood v Geelong - 17 points 71,000
Melbourne v Port Adelaide - 19 points 41,000
Adelaide v Hawthorn - 8 points 49,000
Western bulldogs v Sydney - 20 points 32,000
Brisbane v West Coast - 3 points 21,000
St. Kilda v Gold Coast - 27 points 23,000
GWS v Essendon - 23 points 16,000
Fremantle v North Melbourne - 11 points 46,000

Geez people really don’t rate Port on here. I’d be very surprised if we belted them in round 1, usually the games are reasonably close across the weekend.
They are rolling out 4 debutants plus a couple from other clubs. You really should smash them. If it was in Adelaide I would say it would be close but not in Vic.

Load up on Melbourne line. Port playing the kids and Ken is directly quoted as saying he has no idea what they will be doing. Watching Port and Carlton flounder this year will be a gift that keeps on giving.

Load up on Melbourne line. Port playing the kids and Ken is directly quoted as saying he has no idea what they will be doing. Watching Port and Carlton flounder this year will be a gift that keeps on giving.

Considering how you’ve been waffling on about how Melbourne will be found out this year I find this post hard to take seriously. What happened to your Roovolution account?

Considering how you’ve been waffling on about how Melbourne will be found out this year I find this post hard to take seriously. What happened to your Roovolution account?

I base my predictions in reality, not fantasy.

It is not mutually exclusive to say Melbourne will defeat a worss side and that they wont make another prelim.

Do I need to explain how a season works?

Carlton v Richmond, MCG, 68pts, 74k
Collingwood v Geelong, MCG, 17pts, 69k
Melbourne v Port Adelaide, MCG, 28pts, 33k
Adelaide v Hawthorn, Adelaide Oval, 38pts, 51k
Western Bulldogs v Sydney, Docklands, 18pts, 29k
Brisbane v West Coast, Gabba, 39pts, 14k
St Kilda v Gold Coast, Docklands, 36pts, 22k
Greater Western Sydney v Essendon, Showgrounds, 14pts, 9k
Fremantle v North Melbourne, Perth Stadium, 51pts, 44k

Carlton V Richmond 36pts

Collingwood V Geelong 24pts

Melbourne V Port Adelaide 18pts

Adelaide V Hawthorn 26pts

Western Bulldogs V Sydney 4pts

Brisbane V West Coast 13pts

St Kilda V Gold Coast 17pts

GWS V Essendon 21pts

Fremantle V North Melbourne 31pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood just need to stop Dangerfield and Selwood and we should win by 20pts. If Dangerfield and Selwood are the two best players on the ground then it will be within a goal either way. Think pies have to much midfield class for the cats. Will be the match of the round. Mcg expect 72,000 to the game. Would of been 80,000 if the game was played on a Saturday night. Geelong fans are known for not turning up to Friday night games due to taking upto 2 hours to get home especially with all the traffic. Would not expect any more then 20,000 Geelong fans at the game Friday night
Of course you do

That’s nice

Carlton vs Richmond 21 points (86,000)

Collingwood vs Geelong 10 points (68,000)

Melbourne vs Port Adelaide 13 points (42,000)

Adelaide vs Hawthorn 69 points (49,000)

Western Bulldogs vs Sydney 6 points (33,000)

Brisbane vs West Coast 8 points (21,000)

St Kilda vs Gold Coast 14 points (27,000)

Greater Western Sydney vs Essendon 12 points (14,000)

Fremantle vs North Melbourne 15 points (41,000)

I'm sensing Brisbane could be the upset of the round. Expect Eagles to be better by the end of the year but they might not be as ready to go as the Lions in round 1, plus they are travelling a long way, might make it harder if they are playing in warm/humid conditions.

I also dont like the fact the Premiers open their season with a long away trip. They could have been given a big home game at least.

Definitely a danger game for West Coast, but it's been warm and humid in Perth too so weather won't be a factor. Brisbane played well last season and with Neale joining the club they're going to be a lot stronger. Should be a great game.

Definitely a danger game for West Coast, but it's been warm and humid in Perth too so weather won't be a factor. Brisbane played well last season and with Neale joining the club they're going to be a lot stronger. Should be a great game.
Really looking forward to that one. Just feel Lions are really going to be up for this one while Eagles have bigger fish to fry later in the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back