Unofficial Preview Round 1 v bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saintly it’s my melt.......and I melt if I want to.

P.S All the best Tyler.
Melt away.

Enjoy it’s been a bit warm lately.

:cool:

As a life-long Pies supporter, and a devotee of our great game, I've got to say I'm as flat as I've ever been ahead of a season opener. Flat as a tack.

I just can't seem to get enthused about the prospect of us playing, not when there is so much bad news in the world - share market crashing, wiping out a lot of people's super; jobs for many of us impacted (people forced to work part time or even thrown out of work). Not to mention panic buying at supermarkets and people's genuine health concerns for themselves and their loved ones.

I don't know. I just feel a game of football is so TRIVIAL against all that.

I'll still watch though, but with a sense of dread/academic interest to see what the game looks like with no crowds, and God forbid, how the over-hyped TV commentators cope.
It will all bounce back, life will continue and you may see things differently with a new flag.

Annnndd.......our President has been revealed as a liar.
”I seriously don’t know if we are playing Robbo”.
Minutes later Robbo reveals the games is to be played this week.
Eddie “isn’t that just wonderful. Things swung in the meeting room today, and it was almost like you were a kid again, jumping up and down that the game was on”.
Liar!
Ed, you stated in TV that you didn’t know if the game was on or not, then you revealed you were excited becaUse you knew the game was going ahead.
Shocking. And NOT THE COLLINGWOOD WAY.
Wow.... Bet your fun at parties.....

Why don't you just take the year off big footy as all you can seem to do is whine at the moment about Eddie and the footy even being played.

Thought someone who followed the club enough to bother posting on a forum about them might be pumped at the prospect of seeing his team play in a couple of days, especially after the real possibility of no footy for 12 months.....

Maybe not?

Just offloaded a gorilla on big Cox to snag the first sausage roll at $51.

Wish me luck.
Don’t think you need anymore luck Gimp.
Can’t believe they keep giving you the same odds.
That’s lucky.

Don’t think you need anymore luck Gimp.
Can’t believe they keep giving you the same odds.
That’s lucky.

Careful Anzacday. Some cluey poster will accuse him of stretching the truth.
I mean come on man. Gimp? Stretching the truth? Not in this lifetime. :)

My take on the exchange was Eddie wasn't lying.

You didn't mention in your post that 5 minutes before Gill's presser, Robbo read out a tweet from the AFLPA to its members, saying Rd 1 was definitely going ahead. After hearing what Robbo read out, Eddie to me sounded genuinely relieved/excited and I thought that he really thought it was going to be a 50/50 call.
Please don't let the truth get in the way of another sanctimonious rant from Black_White ;)

Annnndd.......our President has been revealed as a liar.
”I seriously don’t know if we are playing Robbo”.
Minutes later Robbo reveals the games is to be played this week.
Eddie “isn’t that just wonderful. Things swung in the meeting room today, and it was almost like you were a kid again, jumping up and down that the game was on”.
Liar!
Ed, you stated in TV that you didn’t know if the game was on or not, then you revealed you were excited becaUse you knew the game was going ahead.
Shocking. And NOT THE COLLINGWOOD WAY.

The Presidents voted for games to proceed, but the commission still needed to pass it.

Spare a thought for the Gimp re.. purchased a coupla pairs of boots for the first few rounds with the f zippers on the side to add to the sex appeal if ya know what I'm f saying mate.. wore em in a lil.. for what re.. for what re.. bubkes now mate..

View attachment 842345
nice socks.

Spare a thought for the Gimp re.. purchased a coupla pairs of boots for the first few rounds with the f zippers on the side to add to the sex appeal if ya know what I'm f saying mate.. wore em in a lil.. for what re.. for what re.. bubkes now mate..

View attachment 842345

Rumours notwithstanding, I generally steer clear of any leather footwear which comes with a zip...but this fine collection is giving me second thoughts.

View attachment 842345

Shag carpet , leather footwear with zippers . Is this the 60s

Shag carpet , leather footwear with zippers . Is this the 60s
The beauty of zipped boots.. you can have it 1/4 1/2 full zipped.. depends on your mood.. who you're with etc. Zips are a phallic symbol re.. buy a pair.. your life will transform. And just look at the leather on that boot.. it's f 50 shades of sexy mate.

20200319_112504.jpg

The beauty of zipped boots.. you can have it 1/4 1/2 full zipped.. depends on your mood.. who you're with etc. Zips are a phallic symbol re.. buy a pair.. your life will transform. And just look at the leather on that boot.. it's f 50 shades of sexy mate.

View attachment 842411

love your posts , dont change for anyone hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back