Preview Round 1 v GWS Saturday March 19 @ 5:10 pm at Olympic Park -Lifeline Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy with the team, I assume Lloyd, Warner and maybe Ladhams have Covid exposures and hence their absence.

Exciting, quick and youthful team that is really taking shape.

I am happy McLean is in the team as he is deserving. Sheldrick in for Paps, hope the kid has a blinder! What a story for Paddy McCartin, hope he gets a good crack at it this year.

What a season to look forward to, so much potential to be fulfilled! Go Swannies!!

Going to be interesting to see how we transition from defence with this backline.

I'm a little apprehensive tbh. McInerney, Blakey and Campbell (I guess) are flashy and dangerous, but our most effective rebounding player is still Lloyd. He's a very steady player and I think we need that to counter the more manic rebounding of the others. Good challenge for them I guess.

Oh boy, Lloyd out. We're going to miss a player in Defence always in the right spot for a handball receive.

Either way, we win these

I was just saying before the team was announced how I wanted Lloyd up the ground a bit more as he'd be our best delivery inside 50.

I must've jinxed him :(

Hope they give us these videos every round going forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he's fully fit I think he can. But they play very different roles I feel.
Yes..Cunningham will re-bound harder.

Lloyd strategises when its tight.

Lets hope its not tight.

Sheldrick will play forward, more midfield time for Gulden & Heeney you'd imagine.

Agree, although I do wonder if we get a few cheeky midfield cameos from Sheldrick. I did say from watching his highlights that the player he reminds me of is Warner, and Warner is the one who's out...

(Although Warner also started in the seniors as a forward...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back