Preview Round 1 v Hawks (team listed #982 p40)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
With our underdone list we will be lucky to win any of our first 6 games

This is not an example of a growth mindset.
I would love to have a growth mindset but the facts are the facts, it will take till the second half of the season for Elliott, Fasolo, Howe, Moore, Greenwood, Wills, Degoey and Wells to hit there stride, you can try and polish it up as much as you want but history is against us and by the way, after seeing Blair and Broomhead in the AFL-X you can add them to already struggling list

I would love to have a growth mindset but the facts are the facts, it will take till the second half of the season for Elliott, Fasolo, Howe, Moore, Greenwood, Wills, Degoey and Wells to hit there stride, you can try and polish it up as much as you want but history is against us and by the way, after seeing Blair and Broomhead in the AFL-X you can add them to already struggling list
That’s not a fact at all, it’s speculation, very negative speculation.

It's not speculation to suggest players with interrupted preseasons generally start a season slowly.
And you are using a generalisation. The only fact is that we don’t yet know how the players mentioned will go in the first half of the year. So may have a slow start, some may not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way.
Face may be punchable, but on the field he’s a bloody elite footballer.
I said nothing about his football, but you are easily pleased with opposition player. He is good, elite nah long way to go.

But Bard is correct.
And that’s the issue that holds us back.
Sicily isn’t in the Hawks top 10, and the Hawks are sliding.
But at Collingwood he would be a star......
Sicily finished 8th in the B&F, it seems you are wrong...

Birchall has been ruled out for round 1 according to the Age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back