Round 1 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grundy vs spuddy Fort in round 1?

Ummmmm....

giphy.gif

Crips into Macrae but the real question is what VC score do you take or pass on, I can see Crips banging out a 120 and by the percentages you have to take it right?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cumming
into

I jest, I jest... Because Hore plays first.

Cripps/Danger/Grundy
into
Fyfe

Lachie Neale told me Nathaniel's ego wouldn't let him score under 150

Maxxx VC
Cogs C (won't be required)

Dangerfield VC

Haven't settled on my back-up option (i.e. C) but likely to be Fyfe.

Don't think Collingwood or North will be too worried about going H2H with the midfields of Geelong or Freo.

VC Danger.

C Macrae.

Lots of options but Danger is a no brainer to VC on the G against the Pies who rarely tag.

Cogs also another smoky and he could destroy the Bombers on his own up there in NSW and his JLT form was great. Pity GWS play so late in the round.

Bigger question is what score do you take for the VC loophole? use to be around 120-30 but with the way a few blokes are pumping out massive scores as evident last season i reckon 140 is the minimum or close to it.

VC Danger.

C Macrae.

Lots of options but Danger is a no brainer to VC on the G against the Pies who rarely tag.

Cogs also another smoky and he could destroy the Bombers on his own up there in NSW and his JLT form was great. Pity GWS play so late in the round.

Bigger question is what score do you take for the VC loophole? use to be around 120-30 but with the way a few blokes are pumping out massive scores as evident last season i reckon 140 is the minimum or close to it.
I think I am banking 120+ the first week and I am sure to regret it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back