Round 1 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my ignorance as I haven't played Supercoach for years but why doesn't anyone have Dusty as captain? He should be a lock as captain IMO.

If you have a non-player in the round you can effectively have two shots at the double points.

Your VC can have first crack and if they score well bring on your non-player and make them captain. Thus you’ll get double points from your VC score. Make sure you put the E on the player you took off the field so you get their score.

If the VC doesn’t score well put the C on your preferred player.

It’s important to keep the order the games are in mind when selecting VC, C. You want your VC to play before the C.

When your non-player’s team plays will also affect who you can VC and C.

If you have 30 players playing you will have to take your C score.

Fwiw I wouldnt be surprised if Brisbane won

Big improvers for mine, + the Saints arent that impressive to me
I don't rate the Saints that highly, i reckon they'll miss out on finals again, but I think Brisbane is still a couple years away, and they'll be fighting for the spoon with Carlton and Norf

I'm expecting it to be Dusty into Oloopo.

There's actually a few tempting options round 1.
Does Buckley care if TMitch gets 50 touches again?
Gawn should smack Smith.
Budwa against a weaker Wet Toast side.
The Knife is back.
And if Danger gets up and you back him to hit the ground running, he's still Danger.
Oloopo, nice!
Henceforth our very loopy friend Olango shall now be known only as Oloopo. I do not wish to see any further reference to Olango and will instantly consider any such reference as ban worthy.
All those in favour...

Oh, and VC Dusty, C Oloopo (Oliver as back-up)

Dusty used to score s**t against the Blues..

round 1 = 51
round 10 = 68

round 1 = 86

last year however, we went big

round 1 = 159
round 14 = 121

Dusty VC it is!

ps. I reckon the Friday night VC curse died last year.. let's see if it comes back this season or stays dead

Dusty used to score s**t against the Blues..

round 1 = 51
round 10 = 68

round 1 = 86

last year however, we went big

round 1 = 159
round 14 = 121

Dusty VC it is!

ps. I reckon the Friday night VC curse died last year.. let's see if it comes back this season or stays dead

Blues used to be Dusty's worst side, but it seems he's bucked that trend.

I remember Friday Night Curse was in full effect in '16, but can't remember '17 and specifically about Thursdays.
Soooo last year there were 8 Thursday games; most of them offered a solid VC option or two (120ish) from fairly commonly selected player.

1; Dusty -159, Murphy - 138
2; Grundy - 135, Pendles - 120, Dusty - 118
4; Yeo - 141
10; Danger - 163, Selwood - 134
11; dud week, plenty of Port players scored well but weren't highly picked.
12; Heeney - 131, Macrae - 123
13; Danger - 141, Yeo - 117
14; MCrouch - 131

Dusty into Titch or Buddy. Am very tempted to go Buddy if Dusty stinks it up. A pop gun WCE midfield on a dry WA evening could see Buddy have the ball rammed down his throat a good 20 times. Then he kicks 1.8 and I score double 70 :mad:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oloopo, nice!
Henceforth our very loopy friend Olango shall now be known only as Oloopo. I do not wish to see any further reference to Olango and will instantly consider any such reference as ban worthy.
All those in favour...

Oh, and VC Dusty, C Oloopo (Oliver as back-up)
AYE!!

Zorko/Crouch into Danger if he plays
or
Zorko/Crouch into Gawn if no Danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back