3. Jack Petrucelle
2. Jamaine Jones
1. Tom Barrass

5. Redden
4. Jones
3. Foley
2. Barrass
1. Gaff

Really liked Willie's game but needs to get it a lot more, Same with Petch.
Hate giving votes to Redden and Gaff as they are the ones who slow it all down and don’t take risks but ultimately they are the two that do the heavy lifting still.

J Jones
Foley
Petruccelle
Rioli
Hurn

There were a few that could have been in the votes. It was a pretty even performance. Just need to raise everyone's level a bit to be competitive.

5. Jamaine Jones
4. Jack Redden
3. Tom Barrass
2. Jack Petruccelle
1. Luke Foley

I often see the game (in terms of who was best on ground etc) differently when I watch the game live vs on TV. Saw this one live (in better seats than my usual ones too!) and I thought Jones was BOG by a mile. Pleased to see that view is (almost) unanimous.

We seemed to rotate Jones and Willie at centre bounces. I don't think I ever saw both of them in there at the same time. Wouldn't mind seeing that at some point this year. We always roll our eyes at mids being shoehorned into the forward line, but Willie and Jones are genuine weapons forward and in the guts (and even on halfback shitmixing Ranga Rowell).

Get Flyin' and Kelly back playing similar mid/forward aggressive roles (with Yeo beastmoding the contests) and I'm gonna need a minute...
Another one is boots spending a bit more forward. I like Rioli in the middle but with a full strength team, I would like to see Rioli staying HFF and guys like SPS/Jone pinch hitting in the middle

5. JJ
4. Rioli
3. McMuffin
2. Petch
1. Redden

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back