MVP Round 1: Votes vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition supporter (ie who I hated most):

3 - McDonald, seriously elite game and IMO should be Brownlow 3 votes. Is he always that good?
2 - LDU - beat everyone Hawthorn put against him inside in the first half, with a losing ruck.
1 - Hall - more on volume than anything else, could also have gone Simpkin or Goldstein.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK tZ here they are.

Lmac - 168 votes. As people have mentioned this was probably his best game for the club. Leadership, courage etc etc and the best way to describe his game? He did the 11 proud.
LDU - 78 votes. Luke week. Certainly not Luke weak - the total opposite... LDU is building. More influence than his first game last year but a similar first quarter. As he builds match fitness I'm expecting a few 30+ disposal games this year.
Jy - 32 votes. This is becoming his standard. The two goals were great and he can add goals to his game every week he will be in the elite of the comp.
Hally - 27 votes. Nice return for Hally and straight back into form. Well done The Other Azza.
Goldy - 25 votes. Oldy but a Goldy. Like a fine wine etc etc. I've used them all over the years. His efforts speak for themselves. He's a champion of the club.
Curtis Taylor and both Jacks got 2 votes each. Curtis gutsy as always and as usual his attack on the ball stood out. Both Jacks ... well they played with their usual heart.
JHF got 1 vote. Works atErrol St you've given him the first of what should be many votes, well done. It was a good game too. With his early touches he won the ball and that led to scoring shots.

5 - Luke McDonald.
4 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
3 - Jy Simpkin.
2 - Aaron Hall.
1 - Todd Goldstein.

Since its week one the votes are the leaderboard.

5 - Luke McDonald.
4 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
3 - Jy Simpkin.
2 - Aaron Hall.
1 - Todd Goldstein.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back