MVP Round 1 votes vs orange team

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite the loss I'm finding it difficult to pick only 3.

3pts - Harry Sheezel
2pts - Tristian Xerri
1pt - Kallan Dawson

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah that's not the same.

I specifically said the coaches vote is for something other than just missing out on votes last year.

It needs to be an outstanding effort on field - like Dawson, someone who takes on a job and does reallly well even if they aren't in our best, like Goater on Greene. Something like that. Someone who chased an opposition player the length of the field and as a result they only scored a point. LDUs free from the hand on Ash, Warlord's tackling. That sort of stuff you can show to the side and say wtte of - "Thats's the commitment we want all the time!"

Nah that's not the same.

I specifically said the coaches vote is for something other than just missing out on votes last year.

It needs to be an outstanding effort on field - like Dawson, someone who takes on a job and does reallly well even if they aren't in our best, like Goater on Greene. Something like that. Someone who chased an opposition player the length of the field and as a result they only scored a point. LDUs free from the hand on Ash, Warlord's tackling. That sort of stuff you can show to the side and say wtte of - "Thats's the commitment we want all the time!"
Coaches vote: Dawson.

3, Xerri

2, Sheez

1, Dawson

Coaches vote : Bailey Scott, only Sheezel gained more metre's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back