MVP Round 1 votes vs orange team

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are the first votes for the year.

X - 123 votes. Top effort from the big fella. Repayed some of the faith the coaches have shown in him but still a long way to go.
Sheeze - 74 votes. Just does it every week. legend.
Kallan Dawson - 33 votes. In his sixth game! Top effort! What a journey he's had. Onward and upward Kal.
LDU - 24 votes. A quiet game by his standards but still a machine in the middle.
Tom Powell - 3 votes. More of this Tommy Gun.
Colby and Goatboy 2 votes each. Shattered for Josh too, was fantastic all game and probably deserved more votes.
Bailey, Cam and Paul Curtis got a vote each.

5. - Tristan Xerri.
4 - Harry Sheezel.
3 - Kal Dawson.
2 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
1 - Tom Powell.

Cos its the first game that's also the tally after round 1.

Coaches awards:

Bailey Scott - 4.
Paul Curtis - 2.
KD - 2.
Powell - 1.
Sheeze - 1.
Warlord - 1.
X - 1.
BGZ - 1.
Goatboy - 1.:(
Kerch - 1.

That's also the tally.

Great work ferbs, thanks.

As an aside, I always pictured you collating these sitting outside your Northern NSW bushland home in the humidity. I can only imagine your new setup down South is a tad different to that.

Great work ferbs, thanks.

As an aside, I always pictured you collating these sitting outside your Northern NSW bushland home in the humidity. I can only imagine your new setup down South is a tad different to that.
LOL.

Yeah that's fairly accurate. It was much nicer outside up there. I did these in the old sun room at this place. It was bloody cold yesterday. This room is awesome tho. Its about 10 degrees warmer than everywhere else once the sun's been up for ten minutes.

Not missing the humidity we had recently up there either. Was talking to someone yesterday and it was wet, still muddy and hasn't dried out all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back