Preview Round 1 vs Geelong @Adelaide Oval 4:05pm ACST

How many goals will the Crows kick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to Himmelberg? He was playing in form at the end of last season and all of a sudden we stop playing him this season? Its as if he did something in the off season
I think it's more to do with what he didn't do in the run up to preseason training.

How is fogs worst way worser than Framptons?
Go and rewatch that trial game. I just watched it before making that post. Fog would take a good grab, then kick it straight to the opposition. Or he'd go against team rules and rush it forward and turn it over when he could give off to people all around him. Tex was probably actually worse. If we play as we train and the trial game was a reflection of our training, then come the real stuff we are going to get annihilated.

I wanted Jones and Fog and Berg to play. I'm excited to see our other young players.

I'm ok watching our very inexperienced team get pummeled by a contender.

What I don't want to see is the same mindless football we waltzed out last year.

I don't want to see our young midfielders playing half forward.
I don't want to see Tex going up one handed.
I don't want to see Frampton walking around complaining.
I don't want to see poor running both ways.

Show me some of the stuff we had at the end of the year. Show some fight, show some toughness, show some speed.

Need to get some respect back, centimetre by centimetre.

Here we Crow. Think my daughter needs a bit of help with her mask wearing. She’s so excited to finally be a Gold member and season ticket holder with her own seat at Adelaide Oval.
21A9D813-512A-4898-A65F-4F03FBCB34BB.jpeg 4616BEC0-0C09-4AD3-9C54-C1B83FDE2824.jpeg 795A0B37-BED8-4723-A0EE-F99BB80D4E91.jpeg

Attachments

• 6033C74E-2E31-4F37-A945-F3FF7C813E22.jpeg
    6033C74E-2E31-4F37-A945-F3FF7C813E22.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
The club have double allocated seats to different people.

Myself and my dad got moved and we have gotten to the ground and other people have been moved to the same seats.

Murphy does have these finishes in his kit bag ... pulled a few out in his first season but struggled with goal kicking the last couple of years .

I put it down internal expectation and pressure combined with how much energy he expends chasing where others can not .

He gets a game in my 22 every week and i think things will click for him this season finding the right off/def balance

If this is what we want to play like I'm all for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy does have these finishes in his kit bag ... pulled a few out in his first season but struggled with goal kicking the last couple of years .

I put it down internal expectation and pressure combined with how much energy he expends chasing where others can not .

He gets a game in my 22 every week and i think things will click for him this season finding the right off/def balance
Some bloody good work around the stoppages and through the midfield too, 3 clearances reminiscent of his Northern Knights on ball work.

Back