fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
That's disgusting. I understand indigenous round and things like that but we should not be changing our guernsey for ******* Disney
Its BS but in reality when your membership is declining you need other funds to help keep the club up .I wonder as Henry Hill one called them the Schmucks at the Western Oval the day after we won our flag in 2016 have become members I think not many that is why we have to do this crap

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Chris Hemsworth will surely have a game day role as well?

Already reported last week he will be attending the game, along with his mate, Matt Damon.

Attachments

• 1552387955596.png
    1552387955596.png
    562.8 KB · Views: 96

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We better have got a serious packet for this
Without wishing to sound dramatic, this pretty much encapsulates everything that is wrong in the world today. The players would come out with dildos strapped to their foreheads if the money was right. I’m not familiar with the plot of Thor. Maybe someone more in touch than I can predict the likelihood of this decent into sexual deviancy.

ArNcHiSe

Senior List
Aug 31, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I love the Thor guernsey. I hope we get an Iron man one, a Spider-man one, a Deadpool one, a Beast one. Hell, just make one for every Marvel character ever and I will buy it. An Aunt May and Grizzly guernsey. Everyone except Sandman. Sandman sucks.

Oct 2, 2010
Gate 7, Bay Q26, Row W, S1
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
B. Daniel Morris Crozier
HB. Williams Cordy Wood
C. Hunter Macrae Dunkley
HF. Lloyd Schache McClean
F. Wallis Naughton Dickson
R. English, Bont, Libba

Inter: Gowers, Suckling, Smith, Trengrove
Emerg: Duryea, Richards, Hayes, Cavarra

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I love the Thor guernsey. I hope we get an Iron man one, a Spider-man one, a Deadpool one, a Beast one. Hell, just make one for every Marvel character ever and I will buy it. An Aunt May and Grizzly guernsey. Everyone except Sandman. Sandman sucks.

Deadpool rated R mate the snowflakes wouldn’t have it

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I don't understand all the hate for the Jumper. It's just a bit of fun for the club and kids. Also a portion of the sales of the jumper will go to charity.
Spot on, raising money for make a wish foundation. Also could be the cue for a rippa pre match address from Bevo. "Boys, Sydney are the threat. But we are the true heroes. Over the last two years we have been banished. It is now time to redeem ourselves. Now get out there and slay those monsters and once again we can become kings."

perro_loco

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2016
Western Suburbs
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boca Juniors
You been watching different games to eveyone else I think but you keep smoking that positive pipe and hoping it’s all a dream and we will hope you are right
instead of answering with such a negative comment, why don't you give us an insight into how we will line up and what the best side will be in your opinion. you have a good footy brain. we want to hear your opinions about how the game should be approached and not some negative comment that just inflames people. tell us what you think about the game, not whether people are smoking pipes or injecting with heroine, or whatever. your footy opinions are insighful and we want to hear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back