Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Match stream is on AFL website, let's wash that s**t performance out of our mouths and hopefully bounce back

B: Buku Khamis, Bailey Williams, Bailey Van De Heuvel
HB: Charlie Cormack, Luke Cleary, Louis Butler,
C: Arthur Jones, Robbie McComb, Jarrod Gilbee
HF: Josh Schache, Tim O’Brien, Cody Raak
F: Rhylee West, Stefan Martin, Riley Garcia
R: Jordon Sweet, Mitch Wallis, Lachie Sullivan,
Int: Josh Kellett, Joshua Chatfield, Austin Hodge, Will Lewis

23rd player: Ewan Macpherson

Emer: Luke Goater, Dan Orgill, Charlie MacIsaac, Hugo Bromell, Cooper Craig-Peters, Angus Bade.

I'd assume you take Williams out of the line up since he played half the game yesterday. Don't read too much into O'Brien being CHF or Martin being FF.

A few players that have big games would be looking like likely additions to the seniors. O'Brien really just needs to build up fitness and make it out unscathed, same as Martin. A good Butler or Jones performance could see them being placed on a wing or half forward flank.

Swans do have a huge team named; McAndrew is a stick but he's 209cms while Amartey, Sinclair and Ladhams are all 200.

Aside from the two ruckmen and Schache, are there any other KP players in that team?
O’Brien is 193cm and plays tall
Raak same size as O’Brien I think but still light
Van der Heuval is ruck size
Buku is 190cm but can play taller
Austin Hodge is 192cm according to the VFL thread but no idea how he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bunch of players just standing around outside the contest, meanwhile a swan had his opponent 5 metres way.

Good start for Raak. I'm interested to see how Cody & Buku play. With our lack of interceptors as well as Bailey Williams current lack of form, a spot could open up during the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back