VFL Round 1 vs Sydney Swans VFL, Whitten Oval 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin hasn’t looked any less mobile than last year tbh, he’s been fine, just has to make a contest in the ruck which you know he will - and he made us a better side last year.

Nigel Kellett was quick, could kick goals sometimes, and hit targets sometimes. Sometimes had erratic disposal. Kellett Jnr is quick, but his disposal is more erratic than his dad.

I missed the first quarter, but has even TOB done enough for a call up? Or will we promote him on needs more than form/match fitness?

Nobody starting within 5 metres of Sinclair.
This has Beveridge all over it imo.

Throwing WB listed players to the wolves seeing who performs. Since our defence in the senior side is s**t.

We don't have one single negative defender out there bar Van de Heuvel.

Most impressed with Raak. He's been our best defender by a country mile.

Nigel Kellett was quick, could kick goals sometimes, and hit targets sometimes. Sometimes had erratic disposal. Kellett Jnr is quick, but his disposal is more erratic than his dad.

I missed the first quarter, but has even TOB done enough for a call up? Or will we promote him on needs more than form/match fitness?

I think that Tim has done enough to get a call up, Raak has been the better defender but he's too raw to expect to have an impact at AFL level.

Disappointing display, McComb the only player who deserves a call up.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've lost some decent talent over the off season: Lipinski, Reuben William, Lewy Young etc..

Any sense of what, when it happened, how long? Bailey Smith has gone both on the injury list (on the club website) and off again in the last 2 days so it is being updated by someone.
No clue sadly
He just walked passed me a the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back