Preview Round 1 vs the Eagles 22nd March 4:40 AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah im not worried just pointing out the forward line looks like mud on paper cause they havent named 3 or 4 there thatd be in our best 6 forward set up

To be honest they should just name 18 players in number order as the starting 18, 4 on the bench and 4 emergencies.

Booom. I tweeted this very thing yesterday:

View attachment 843388

You can’t believe how miserable everyone here is with the NBA and NCAA canceled. If Fox put some effort into promoting and explaining the game and running some games in prime time they may benefit in the short and long term.

Just my two cents.

Weideman not making the R1 team, with M Brown making his debut for us.

Also interesting they went Lockhart over Hore
With OMac Lever and May didnt really need another mid sizer did we? Lockhart and Jetta to play on Cripps Petruccelle Ryan. Hibberd to pick up mid size. Works for me

Also anybody a member and not on Kayo? Just got email for $2.50 kayo for atleast 2 months. Also works if you already have kayo as i do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weideman not making the R1 team, with M Brown making his debut for us.

Also interesting they went Lockhart over Hore
Brown selection suggests they’re taking it quite seriously. Best team on the park to bank a win.

I like Hore but he’s going to have to pass Jetta and Hibberd for a regular spot it seems.

With OMac Lever and May didnt really need another mid sizer did we? Lockhart and Jetta to play on Cripps Petruccelle Ryan. Hibberd to pick up mid size. Works for me
True, I keep forgetting we're playing OMAC as a starter

I really like Hore though and hope he gets back into the team soon. I think in most cases I'd prefer Hore/Lever/May as our talls down back. Even though Hore isn't super tall, he's very good in the air and backs himself to take marks. I think he offers more than OMAC for most matchups but can understand the thinking with WCE's talls.

Would love if OMAC could concuss Jack Darling again

Curious to see what role ANB lands in. They’ve clearly picked him for a specific reason/function, whether that’s to be the player who can run all day in the heat or apply shitloads of pressure with Pickett and Bedford. Forward line certainly won’t be slow, but need TMac/Fritsch to fire to have a chance I reckon. Would be asking a lot for such an inexperienced small forward crew to kick enough goals to win.

Having said that, both of them are still far better than Oscar. Both should be getting a game ahead of that Spud imo. WCE "tall" forward line be damned. Pointless playing a bloke who's key attribute is tallness when he literally can't stop s**t anyway.

I long for Harrison Petty.

Just came to me that his nickname should definitely have something to do with The Travelling Wilbury's.
Good point. I’d never thought of that before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back