Review Round 1 vs West Coast Eagles, Optus Stadium, Sunday March 20, 4:40pm AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Out for dinner and watching on a screen, seems to be a total lack of structure, how it that possible????????
Just absolutely no respect to the opposition by the looks. trailing our man by 5m, noone going into win the hardball, and when we do get it its just as likely we’ll give it straight back to them.

Just watching this game because Naish, Chol and Ellis are playing. Keep your head up, can definitely see you guys winning this.

First game with new players will definitely get some time to get use too. Really hoping you guys can play finals this year!

If one or two of our mids were as explosive as Touk we’d be breaking into space out of every clearance and have a much better chance. We seem weirdly slow today.

Well:
Either SD has no game plan, or the players went - screw this, we will do what we want.

This is so,so poor - in a game that is there for the taking.

Make or break for Dewy in the 1st game of the year.

I'm looking on in disbelief at some of the kicking choices - jeez, it's poor.

Big bollocking from Stewey at half time - remind them to do as they have been coached

They listen - 24point win

If not.........

It's a huge concern that some players - yeah Anderson, I'm looking at you - feel that they just don't need to listen to the coach.

The win is there for the taking.

If one or two of our mids were as explosive as Touk we’d be breaking into space out of every clearance and have a much better chance. We seem weirdly slow today.
Slow and lacking any grip on the ball. Looks like we haven't trained all week.

A fair bit of negativity in this tread.

Gold Coast well and truly in this and would be in front but for some poor kicking for goal. I can't fault the endeavour

Stats are pretty even apart from Disposal Efficiency and shooting accuracy.

Clean those areas up and Suns are a big chance to win this.

All the best for the second half.

Chol and Luko looked dangerous in the pre season when we moved the ball quickly.

Got to find a way to do that and get them into the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back