Analysis Round 1 - What Did You Learn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks have started the last couple of seasons slow and pick up momentum mid way and carry it to finals.

Expected the Hawks to drop this one

The main things I learnt is that we have got our heart back and we have that fire in the belly again.

Look at the boys post game and the next morning being interviewed. They were PISSED OFF. They wanted to win and they didn't , and it angered them. We haven't had that for a couple of years and I am loving seeing that its back.

They were crashing head on into contests and tackles, not waiting outside. They were running players down, not jogging behind. The mistakes were fewer and further between.

Still our biggest area that needs work is putting the red round thing between the white sticks at the end of the ground.

Asides from that after Round 1 I'm filled with optimism and excitement unlike last season when it was frustration and disdain.

Up the baggers!

GLASS%20MCCASKER%20%20Jesse.png

Jesse Glass-McCasker
He has some very nice hair!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what i've learnt is that TL15 is a pretty decent bloke. he's allowed a stranger who shares his passion for "revenge of the nerds" to blurt out some pretty heavy news healthwise & has taken the time to chat sincerely. kudo's to you, my friend.
I hope things get better for you, ctacp. Sending you some good vibes!

There is a lovely community on here once you find the good eggs.

what i've learnt is that TL15 is a pretty decent bloke. he's allowed a stranger who shares his passion for "revenge of the nerds" to blurt out some pretty heavy news healthwise & has taken the time to chat sincerely. kudo's to you, my friend.

When I sent through to you the proof of how that post was supposed to look all you had to ******* do was copy and paste what I wrote! Nowhere do I see comments like ruggedly handsome, a leader amongst his people, triple nobel peace prize winner, future One Direction member, one of the worlds greatest lovers........I give up......:)

Hope you are doing well with the treatment and staying positive. :thumbsu:

When I sent through to you the proof of how that post was supposed to look all you had to ******* do was copy and paste what I wrote! Nowhere do I see comments like ruggedly handsome, a leader amongst his people, triple nobel peace prize winner, future One Direction member, one of the worlds greatest lovers........I give up......:)

One Direction's over, you gotta let it go.

When I sent through to you the proof of how that post was supposed to look all you had to ******* do was copy and paste what I wrote! Nowhere do I see comments like sounds like Pauline Hanson ,a dealer amongst his people, triply ignoble, One Dimensional, one of the worlds greatest duffers ..........I give up......:)

EFA

Also, all the best Ric.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back