Podcast Round 10 2017 - Every Podcast Is An Away Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

And in the meantime you're jeopardizing four premiership points by putting an inexperienced lineup out on the park against a side that we're competing with for a top four spot.
What are the actual odds Mutimer, Partington or Karps over Hutchings loses us a game?

Completely disagree with that. Are you jeopardising all games by debuting players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're talking about multiple debuts in the one game and going with a complete "play the kids" policy, yes you are.

If you're talking about giving maybe just Partington a debut this week instead of recalling someone like Jetta or Hutchings, I'd have been completely in favour of that.

If you're talking about multiple debuts in the one game and going with a complete "play the kids" policy, yes you are.

If you're talking about giving maybe just Partington a debut this week instead of recalling someone like Jetta or Hutchings, I'd have been completely in favour of that.

Would playing both karpany and partington really be that bad? Ones a 4th year player the other a second. They've done the work, they need the chance. And there's obviously an attitudinal problem with some of our players. Where their worst is ******* deplorable and not even wafl level. So that's also a risk of losing us 4 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have lives outside this place. They got in the way. It's a lot of effort for not much return. We'll see.

Sorry, that was supposed to be a joke, didn't mean it that way.

But yeah, I've only been on here for just a tad under a year, and this is the first time the podcast has been off for a while, so it just seemed a bit odd to me.

Thanks for the update.

Sorry, that was supposed to be a joke, didn't mean it that way.

But yeah, I've only been on here for just a tad under a year, and this is the first time the podcast has been off for a while, so it just seemed a bit odd to me.

Thanks for the update.
All good mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back