Game Day Round 10, 2018 - Brisbane Lions vs. Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStay is simply not a forward. He can’t kick.
He's been a very good set shot prior to this year. Your opinion is bad. Honestly, we should just get some sort of 'You're wrong' bot up and running to respond to most of your posts, I think it would make things easier for all of us.

He's been a very good set shot prior to this year. Your opinion is bad. Honestly, we should just get some sort of 'You're wrong' bot up and running to respond to most of your posts, I think it would make things easier for all of us.
You’re doing s good job. By the way, how many of these pictures contain numbers?

That was incredibly frustrating , so much went against us.

Only thing is last year if that much went against us we would have thrown in the towel and lost by 60

Don’t know about you guys but I thought that was the most over umpired piece of s**t I’ve ever seen. Fking umpires had their dirty snouts in every little tiny incident. Don’t think either side benefited, but just found it incredibly frustrating that every contest was a chook raffle.

That game suited Syndney perfectly, and yet we could've easily won it. I think we're just a rotational midfielder light, Bailey's shown some good signs but isn't really there yet- time to give Keays a shot? Hewett's performance showed what your 3rd string mid types should be capable of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know about you guys but I thought that was the most over umpired piece of s**t I’ve ever seen. Fking umpires had their dirty snouts in every little tiny incident. Don’t think either side benefited, but just found it incredibly frustrating that every contest was a chook raffle.
Interestingly we led the free count 30-25; which hnestly surprised me.

I guess it is the ones we weren't paid which was the infuriating part.

Interestingly we led the free count 30-25; which hnestly surprised me.

I guess it is the ones we weren't paid which was the infuriating part.
I totally get what you mean. I just think if the umpires didn’t jump on every little thing and let the game flow it would take out that little iffy free that we all get annoyed about.

Robinson is twice the leader than Zorko will ever be.
Jesus Zorks cops some stupid flack on here, 12 tackles from Zorks is a pretty bloody good effort. He has been setting a tone for us with his pressure for years. Number 1 in the comp for pressure acts shows that he is setting a pretty damn good standard if you ask me.

(Not) holding the ball 1. Lions 0.

Also lots of positives despite the loss, but it annoys me that in all the commentary on Zorko, no one ever pays attention to his tackle count. Second week in a row he's come up with 12 tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back