Preview Round 10, 2018: Richmond v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 26th May, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 97 78.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 26 21.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Board mood considerably lighter.

Hmmm. Wonder what may have caused that? Thinking...... thinking......

Last edited:
Joyce as emergency? Surely he's not near a game, I haven't heard anything about him in the 2s.

I think he shows a bit. I have no problem finding out what he can do at AFL level at some stage over the remainder of the year. Not sure if he is contracted for next year, but must be touch and go as to what we do at year end if he is not contracted.

Mattress.jpg
Think he'll need a better mattress to deal with his stiff neck

I reckon Weller was fine, he's played even worse this year after supposedly having a huge pre-season.

de-list.

Weller was playing really good footy in 2016 you dont just lose that!

My take on Mav is like most of the players out of form, they think Richo is very much a limited coach. They have lost the 5 to 10% effort that goes with playing for a coach you believe in.

Just like 80% of this forum have lost faith in Richo so have some players.

Richo saying Armo has be playing with a hamstring problem - why was he even in the team
It's his "Dave" rule. Dave is so amazing "in the contest" that anything short of a wheelchair will see him picked.

Rumor has it that Richo has made enquiries to Gil about the legalities of a player taking the field in a wheelchair to accommodate Dave in the future.

Last edited:
Richo saying Armo has be playing with a hamstring problem - why was he even in the team
First it was because he was underdone, now it’s a hamstring problem. Think he’s just covering up that the bloke is cooked.

My take on Mav is like most of the players out of form, they think Richo is very much a limited coach. They have lost the 5 to 10% effort that goes with playing for a coach you believe in.

Yes you can lose that. Comes down to personal motivation.

It's why Harvey and Roo played well regardless of coach or team performance.

Stop trying to tie everything back to Richo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Roo playing injured for the last couple of years has influenced Richo so much that he decided to play both Weller & Armo injured expecting really good performances

Most players play with issues after the first few weeks of footy.

Just don't bank your house!

Taking my winnings on the Saints and throwing it straight onto the Blues for a huge win. What can possibly go wrong?

There's always at least one week of the year that things just don't go to plan. Taking my chances that it will be this week. :)

Reckon you guys are more than a good chance here.
Just feel you'll out-muscle Richmond this week. I'm 'banking' on you.

You'd be better off burning your money and at least keeping warm with it.

I would have thought mav would love richo, he's given him a lot more chances than he deserves.

I also think his 2016 is a little over blown on here, he was pretty good but 16 touches and 1 goal should be par for a senior forward, but you'd think he was Leigh Matthews the way people reminisce.

All 8 of Luke Breusts season put mavs 2016 in the shade, comfortably.

Just don't bank your house on it!

Interested to know which of our players you think can out muscle Dusty.
We also have to keep our guys out of Cochin's way as we have enough concussion issues in our team already, so looks like he'll get a free run at it
:eek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just don't bank your house on it!

Interested to know which of our players you think can out muscle Dusty.
We also have to keep our guys out of Cochin's way as we have enough concussion issues in our team already, so looks like he'll get a free run at it
:eek:

Steele, Acres or Dunstan. EDIT: Acres not playing
Not saying their going to beat him one one one, but body to body they may show something.

I haven't suddenly fallen in love with the Saints, but gut tells me you're a good chance here.

EDIT: Richmond can be had and be had well. A couple of years ago, North were unbeatable in the first half of the year until things suddenly went belly-up. That's the feeling I have with the Tigers now.

I think this may not be correct George. If your quoting NFL research that it.
Richo said it himself - “Nathan Burke, a former champion of our footy club, has spoken to our doctors and said that whilst the research doesn’t suggest much, the player feels a bit more confident. The reality is all the research suggests that it doesn’t help much, but if you were to ask Angus Brayshaw, it didn’t do him any harm."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back