Preview Round 10, 2018: Richmond v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 26th May, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 97 78.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 26 21.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly I point them out to show that it's not always the coach to blame. Weller might be s**t because he is average and had one good year.

Everyone is capable, but got everyone has what it takes to sustain it. Happens in all performance industries, not just sport.

If Weller is struggling with form because of the coach, well find out soon enough.

Secondly I'm not sure why you think I'm out of touch when I've said all along that if he is the problem then he goes.

That's the problem on here. If you prefer a course of action that doesn't fit in with the herd then somehow you are backing the wrong horse or love the coach.

Then the same people complain when criticised.

I'll make no apology to preferring fact over assumption.

Just like when people claim he's lost the players, yet my mail is they love him.

Anyways we move on.
Richo turned Acres into a Spud.

Delist (both)

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm hoping enthusiasm and desire will trump games played at this point. At the end of the day if a player is playing crap, then who cares about his game tally. Just need someone who has a red hot crack! You'd think Bleach would be the man every week.....

Mav Weller doesn’t like the word ‘bleach’ or ‘bleaching’.

He likes to call it ‘changing the ring tone’.

He's in good form. What was it, 13 possessions in the VFL last week? Shows how dire things are right now
it's slim pickings this week. There really isn't much left in the cupboard .Battle,Hugh,Billy,Paton,Clavarino, Minchington, Pierce, Marshall... Or go back to Wright,Mav or Armo
Player
Injury
Estimated Return

Blake Acres Groin 4-6 weeks
David Armitage Hamstring Test
Nathan Brown Knee 4 weeks
Josh Bruce Back 3 weeks
Jake Carlisle Concussion Available
Nick Coffield Managed 1 week
Nathan Freeman Shoulder 3-4 weeks
Sam Gilbert Thumb 5-6 weeks
Ben Long Foot 8-10 weeks
Paddy McCartin Concussion Available
Dylan Roberton Heart Season
Koby Stevens Concussion Season
Mav Weller Concussion 1 week
Updated: Friday, May 25

it's slim pickings this week. There really isn't much left in the cupboard .Battle,Hugh,Billy,Paton,Clavarino, Minchington, Pierce, Marshall... Or go back to Wright,Mav or Armo
Player
Injury
Estimated Return

Blake Acres Groin 4-6 weeks
David Armitage Hamstring Test
Nathan Brown Knee 4 weeks
Josh Bruce Back 3 weeks
Jake Carlisle Concussion Available
Nick Coffield Managed 1 week
Nathan Freeman Shoulder 3-4 weeks
Sam Gilbert Thumb 5-6 weeks
Ben Long Foot 8-10 weeks
Paddy McCartin Concussion Available
Dylan Roberton Heart Season
Koby Stevens Concussion Season
Mav Weller Concussion 1 week
Updated: Friday, May 25

It's a sizeable injury list, and given our young list it's really hard for us at the moment. The ones that stand out are Robbo, Bruce, Acres, Long, Brown... all top 22 players.

Roberton has been an enormous loss this season, but it's opened up time for the likes of Coffield, Rice and White to get some games so it's not all bad. Really hope he gets the all clear to come back as he's a brilliant player.

If Bruce were fit then Paddy wouldn't be coming straight back in either. Would love to see Paddy have a break out game in the helmet. Probably won't happen though.

Acres... huge loss.

This week is going to be tough but I hope they maybe underestimate us and we can hang tough and do the remarkable.

Just like when people claim he's lost the players, yet my mail is they love him.
I must say VDS66......my mail was the same.......to my great surprise....no....make that immense surprise.

My mail didn't mention that they loved him but said he hasn't lost the players.

I must say VDS66......my mail was the same.......to my great surprise....no....make that immense surprise.

My mail didn't mention that they loved him but said he hasn't lost the players.
They may like him, they may even respect him and his coaching style, but do they really believe they will be successful with him as coach?

When he first came in, I remember all the players saying how great it was to have him as head coach, and they cited his honesty and availability for one to one feedback as the reason, so he's clearly a good man manager. I wonder how they truly think he is developing the team though; from the outside I can't see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They may like him, they may even respect him and his coaching style, but do they really believe they will be successful with him as coach?
That's the thing austinnn……… we don't know the answer to that one.

Like you said......from the outside...….you just can't help but wonder what they think of Richo as a game day tactician...developer of players etc....

From the outside.....a lot of the time we're second guessing.

The heavens opened, and the Gameday thread was created.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-10-richmond-v-st-kilda.1194947/

It was truly the work of a devine being.

And I proclaim! If you must melt my dears, melt respectfully.

giphy.gif

Glory...AWAITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back