Autopsy Round 10, 2018: Richmond v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond 15.15.105 defeated St.Kilda 12.5.77

Much better performance.
Possibly our best for the year.
Gresham 6 goals - Career best.

Please be respectful to each other.

Cheers.

Happy with their effort. Just beaten by their class players. We really just need to find some guns. We are a couple of star players off being competitive. Need more avenues for goal. Paddy or Bruce need to kick 2 to 4 goals a game and we would look a lot better.

Tried hard but beaten by a better team who were 2 men down for most of the game.

Gresh, Members and Kim Jong better.
Austin will be good and should play.
Rice... love the kid, just play him.

Jake gets off for mine!

We might lose the next three but we will defs not lose the week after that.

Better. Some run and some experience and we have a bit of light at the end.
Gres
Phillips
Billings
Austin
Rice
Clark
Hickey

All good.
Some better football. Still need to tidy up in front of goal.

Let them back in too easily.

Not the murdet expected.

Who wanted Steven and Billings traded FFS.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good effort to be that competitive with them when missing about 8 who would have been out there today, had they been fit and available, and then we had one or two playing injured for chunks of the game on top of that. Not to mention being so young and inexperienced compared to them.

Gresh is spesh. Better sack whoever got us him and Jake.

Tried hard but beaten by a better team who were 2 men down for most of the game.

Gresh, Members and Kim Jong better.
Austin will be good and should play.
Rice... love the kid, just play him.

Jake gets off for mine!

We might lose the next three but we will defs not lose the week after that.
We were one down for most and Savage was off in the last

Rice & Austin look good
Webster & Gresh Good

Can't question effort today

Only watched a bit on my phone because am working. What I saw, rice looked really good. At least long, rice and Phillips have shown some positive signs this year. Seemed to have a lot of trouble getting it out of the back half at times.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

actually felt slightly 'positive' after that. still lost though.
austin was great. gresh is kind of back? billings was better. rice and phillips were good as well.

still feel we have to keep playing mccartin and mckenzie, just play them it will click for them.

white was injured surely? 1 possession?

Good effort to be that competitive with them when missing about 8 who would have been out there today, had they been fit and available, and then we had one or two playing injured for chunks of the game on top of that. Not to mention being so young and inexperienced compared to them.

Gresh is spesh. Better sack whoever got us him and Jake.
David King just unfriended you

Youngest side of the round goes down to the reigning premiers by under 30 points. Didn't drop heads all game. Yes, tigs had injury concerns but we were also without a full bench for big chunks of the game. Gresh with 6. Billings much better than he has been. Paddy still alive. Another positive game for some of our young guys: hunter, rice, Phillips and Austin all pretty good.

Also, 12 f&@kin goals 5.....

My expectations for this year have finally been reset so I'm actually feeling pretty positive after that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back