Autopsy Round 10, 2018: Richmond v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many fans automatically want the electric chair for anyone who hurts one of ours, whilst screaming innocence every time one of ours gets reported.

Richo has already conceded the spoil was clumsy and thought he'd get a week.
Pretty stupid of richo really, his coaching career will be teetering if we get hammered by 20 goals this week…

Rance did essentially an identical spoil a month ago and didn't miss a game.

I don't want the electric chair for anyone, just a reasonable consistency between the darlings of the comp and bad boys, Fyfe knocked out the player in question only 2 weeks ago with a very reckless attempt to kick the ball of the ground with a player on the ground - nothing.

Too many fans automatically want the electric chair for anyone who hurts one of ours, whilst screaming innocence every time one of ours gets reported.

It's the inconsistency that is the problem.

Rance did exactly the same and not charged.

Maybe Jake should have kneed him in the head hey?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's the inconsistency that is the problem.

Rance did exactly the same and not charged.

Maybe Jake should have kneed him in the head hey?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree 100% on the consistency, but theres still a gazillion fans (of all sides) who plead that but in actuality just want their players never to get rubbed out

But the first thing he mentioned after the Fremantle game, without prompting, was that the Fyfe incident was an accident.
Maybe he's just a really honest bloke.
Or an idiot who speaks without thinking.

If its the KO that warrants 2 weeks suspension.
Why is fyfe still playing?
Who knows how they judge it. Personally I don’t think Fyfe should’ve been suspended for the knee, if he was players are just gonna start getting suspended for everything and I’d rather watch the best players out there. Thought Carlisle would get a fine, MAYBE a week, but 2 is a bit ridiculous.

This is a joke. Tribunal conceded:

Was a genuine attempt to spoil
Was open hand
Contact was via forearm
Jack should play this week

Fyfe on Carlisle and Burton on Higgins implies that concussion isn't the main factor for suspensions anymore.

Particlarly the Fyfe incident - a knee to a guy on the ground who missed weeks:

It's not a genuine football act
It was reckless
Contact was to the back of the heas via knee
Jake missed a week

I'm sure neither Fyfe nor Carlisle intended for their opponent to be concussed, but for these two incidents to have wildly different outcomes is simply staggering.

What Fyfe did is banned in the ufc for *s sake, so how can they possibly justify this ridiculous inconsistency?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember that game. Funny as.
Speaking of ol Stewie, correct me if i am wrong. But he's still not in the AFL Hall of fame is he?
And if so, how the feck is bloody David Neitz in ahead of him?
Never the most graceful bloke going around. But in all my time i have never seen a better one grab pack mark as our Stewie!

He headbutted his knee...
Hmm... I don't see it.

VT4fDow.png

Geez George. You know how it goes....Never let the truth get in front of a good yarn!
Plus i'm standing by my one eyed view of the incident. The clumsy fecker did it to himself!
giphy.gif

Lol

lol just seeing seinfeld again does it for me.
Dont wanna seem cruel Yiorgo but dont you think Jerry' s hands look a lot like Karius on the weekend?
Living up to your name there...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back