VFL Round 10, 2018: Sandringham v Frankston - TBB Oval, Sunday 10th June, 2:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Billings is good, and copped a heap of s**t from alot of people who r so called fans and opposition club fans and media....I have continuously red people saying (mainly non saints fans, but some have) Some have called him a fkin spud and he is no good etc and even one flg said he is a vfl player at best...fed up of reading the bull s**t and s**t calls from some people on him.

Fair enough he may not have been great but fk me he isn't trash and he is definitely NOT a spud or a reserves players those calls are embarrassing and us saints fans should havea go at these other idiots saying he is sh**

What about dunstan haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billings is good, and copped a heap of s**t from alot of people who r so called fans and opposition club fans and media....I have continuously red people saying (mainly non saints fans, but some have) Some have called him a fkin spud and he is no good etc and even one flg said he is a vfl player at best...fed up of reading the bull s**t and s**t calls from some people on him.

Fair enough he may not have been great but fk me he isn't trash and he is definitely NOT a spud or a reserves players those calls are embarrassing and us saints fans should havea go at these other idiots saying he is sh**

But it’s ok for you to suggest the same about dunstan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billings In to take steeles mid position. (Look what it did for Wingard) Have Ross and Dunstan playing inside Billings Stuv outside with Clark and Coff rotating through for some minutes too. Season is ****ed May as well get some experience in to the boys. Also Connellan in for Weller. Tell him his mission is to lay 8 tackles in our forward half. Paton in for Dmac. Dmac isn’t a footballers arsehole and Paton is a natural. Must play sooner than later.

If Bruce kicks another 4+ next week he comes in for paddy after the bye

Out: Steele dmac weller Brown
In: Billings Paton Connellan Carlisle

Did Dolphin McLonglegs play??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billings is good though there's a difference....seems you don't understand.
He's not the only one that doesn't understand then!
Billings has shitloads of talent but what he has dished up this season is absolute rubbish.
He deserved to be dropped and only his obv potential saved him from that happening a month earlier.
Dunstan does not have anywhere near the same talent, but you can count on him putting in every week
and frankly does not deserve to be out of the team, and in a team lacking inspiration and leadership
he at least puts his hand up by cracking in when things get tough. JB alternatively has done the opposite this year
withdrawing when the heat is on to the point he has looked disinterested and meek many times.

Very pleased he responded the way he should on the weekend.
Maybe, just maybe it will be the making of him. Doubt that he has experienced being dropped often
before. With his ability its a disgrace he found himself in the two's given the players currently unavail due to injury.

Last edited:
pJ1HWAn.png

hNas7LM.png

He's not the only one that doesn't understand then!
Billings has shitloads of talent but what he has dished up this season is absolute rubbish.
He deserved to be dropped and only his obv potential saved him from that happening a month earlier.
Dunstan does not have anywhere near the same talent, but you can count on him putting in every week
and frankly does not deserve to be out of the team, and in a team lacking inspiration and leadership
he at least puts his hand up by cracking in when things get tough. JB alternatively has done the opposite this year
withdrawing when the heat is on to the point he has looked disinterested and meek many times.

Very pleased he responded the way he should on the weekend.
Maybe, just maybe it will be the making of him. Doubt that he has experienced being dropped often
before. With his ability its a disgrace he found himself in the two's given the players currently unavail due to injury.

Have to agree here. I think Billings is probably going to be a good high half forward. But he does not have the aggression or forward craft to be elite like Wingard, Grey, Betts, Milne. He has never been good at tackling, or winning contested ball. He has clean skills when under no pressure, even this falls away because his skills under pressure is not flash either.. So unless we can support Billings and play to his strengh.. e.g. have a competitive midfield/forward line and use him on the outside and deliver the ball to him cleanly on the lead/when free, which again we don't have at the moment. then I'm afraid Billings can get 100 possesions in the VFL, and not going to help much in the seniors.

Have to agree here. I think Billings is probably going to be a good high half forward. But he does not have the aggression or forward craft to be elite like Wingard, Grey, Betts, Milne. He has never been good at tackling, or winning contested ball. He has clean skills when under no pressure, even this falls away because his skills under pressure is not flash either.. So unless we can support Billings and play to his strengh.. e.g. have a competitive midfield/forward line and use him on the outside and deliver the ball to him cleanly on the lead/when free, which again we don't have at the moment. then I'm afraid Billings can get 100 possesions in the VFL, and not going to help much in the seniors.

You don't fluke last year. He can play but we need to be a better side.

He had 60+ shots on goal last year in an ordinary side, I think his 'forward craft' is fine… needs to kick the goals though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back