Review Round 10, 2019 - Fremantle vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Freo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had nothing left in the tank in the final term. That really stings. Wilson/Hill tore us apart.

Harris Andrews is an absolute superstar.

tate13

All Australian
Sep 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
Second game we’ve thrown away in front of goal. Much improved this year but when our mids and forwards go missing, they really go missing to the point of liability. Should’ve won

Berry Picker

Senior List
Sep 6, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Pathetic last quarter. We all know our set shot was a problem for weeks, what the hell has Fagan done to fix it? Cost another game. Shout out to the umps they were at their home bias best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pOleK

Professional Couch Observer
Oct 27, 2014
Tbar
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
FC Barcelona, Atlanta Hawks
As much as I *en hate the result (excuse the language) how invested and how disappointed we all are really shows how far we’ve come as a team this year. We actually have games with meaning. And this? This one hurt. Supporters and players alike. If the boys have learnt anything this year it’s to take this one on the chin and use it to better themselves. I’m expecting a fiery Brisbane outfit next week.

Oct 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Blazers/Heat, ORST beavers
All things considered our defenders were unreal today, save for Darcy's free against Fyfe in the last. Need a good sleep after that, such a tense last quarter.

Brizzys Squizzy

All Australian
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
4 shots on goal from opposition on siren happens atlest once or twice a week Im absolutely filthy with our kicking ar goal and lost it at selection table hodge Rayner and taylor should never I've played got what we deserved

Back