Podcast Round 10, 2019 - Prince Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

Badge, Keys and MrKK recap the Eagles' third straight win, unpack the Beagles' shock loss to East Perth, talk injuries, AFL media, suspensions, the mid-season draft and preview this week's trip to Adelaide Oval.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, ask below or PM Badge.

Last edited:
Badge, Keys and MrKK recap the Eagles' third straight win, unpack the Beagles' shock loss to East Perth, talk injuries, AFL media, suspensions, the mid-season draft and preview this week's trip to Adelaide Oval.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, ask below or PM Badge.
Why’d you refer to yourself in third person?

What will be a bigger loss to the board; Miguel or Brad Scott Norf gifs?

Amazing win on the weekend, but only our 3rd best win at AO. No real question here, just wanted to say that cos I love the club so much.

I'll put my hand up & say I wanted Shuey as captain coming in to last year & thought Hurn was cooked. Now, I am so happy to be proven wrong with Hurn arguably our 3rd best captain after Woosha & Cousins. My question is, how much of a s**t captain is Tex Walker?

What will be a bigger loss to the board; Miguel or Brad Scott Norf gifs?

Amazing win on the weekend, but only our 3rd best win at AO. No real question here, just wanted to say that cos I love the club so much.

I'll put my hand up & say I wanted Shuey as captain coming in to last year & thought Hurn was cooked. Now, I am so happy to be proven wrong with Hurn arguably our 3rd best captain after Woosha & Cousins. My question is, how much of a **** captain is Tex Walker?
Tex has to be the worst captain in the AFL. He has no leadership, bitches out of contests, hardly kicks goals anymore and usually gets reported at least twice per quarter.

Tex has to be the worst captain in the AFL. He has no leadership, bitches out of contests, hardly kicks goals anymore and usually gets reported at least twice per quarter.
It struck me watching the game on replay that his whole game these days seems to be the same thing Vardy got piled on for last week. Lots of faux-tough stuff when opponents are in a vulnerable position, and then shirks a genuine contest.

Us SA fans have been astonishingly blessed with AO games. Even the last game at Footy Park was a ripper, 3 goals in the last 2 mins to rob the Crows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back