Game Day Round 10, 2019: St.Kilda v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness this games song is usally played on the bounce later, Obviously the bounce isnt on tonight

Wtf am i paying for????

Where is the ******* song??!!

Well screw you foxtel you steeming pile of snot

Channel 7 feed game, so blame them more than Foxtel cutting the feed as they had to go to news so cut it.

But yes, the regs need to change so they can simulcast their own feed to avoid this.

Yeah pretty much. We knew they would come out hard. Lots of pressure but we were better. Scoreboard flattered them IMO. We need to kick goals.

Righteo, that’s our banner for next week...and every week thereafter!
:oops:

Beat the worst side of the last 20 years . Just
Get real no team is a easy beat

Carlton got beaten by the Magpies by 19pts
Power by 16pts
Hawks by 5
Swans by 19
Suns by 2
and they beat the Dogs by 44

and we played them after there shocking effort against GWS knowing they had to beat us to get any self-esteem back.

Anyway about from that we can get way better than what we played today - I see 3 players moved next week to Sandringham.

Also we are getting more game time into Marsh , Parker and they look to be getting better every game.

Hunter back in next week and I wouldn't be surprised Coffield gets a run after todays game.

We are still a massive chance for the finals with Hannebery , Carlisle , Steven , Geary , Lonie back in our 22.

A win is a win. Brown did well as usual, I wish we had more tough players like him.

What will it take to shoot straight. Maybe if we fine a player $1000 of match day earnings for missing set shots with 75% chance of going through? Would only take a few easy misses to set them straight.

We have good defence but are not really scoring many points. If feels like a bit under Ross Lyin, good defence but not much scoring. There is a bit more flow, maybe will improve when a few players are back.

p.s. J/k: Q. Why was Ross Lyin so fit? A. Because he liked exercising clauses in his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back