Review Round 10, 2019 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like watching Duursma. Such a nice mover, can take a mark and can kick a goal. You can see the star potential
Agree...Also plays with some spunk and fire in the belly...hates losing...like you have said plus speed and a bloody good tank..just goes all day. He is going to be a really good player

Agree...Also plays with some spunk and fire in the belly...hates losing...like you have said plus speed and a bloody good tank..just goes all day. He is going to be a really good player
He also helps to lessen the pain of losing Wingard.

So many things annoy me about this club. It’s foreign to me. Jonas wearing a Norwood mouthguard is genuinely sickening. Co-captains vomit-worthy. Ken’s drivel at press conferences nauseating. Koch claiming we can be everyone’s second team coma-inducing. * off!

IMG_2750.JPG

What a shocking effort, not unexpected though. These players and coaches have most of us just expecting shocking performances like this. I’d love to see the output of players at home vs away games, cause the same players let the club down and have so for years.

Duursma- great game, ran hard and showed great courage
Broadie- was his best game, looked soured with his hands and ball
Dbj- great game, almost best game for the club.
Robbie- looked underdone and looked saw, wasn’t our worst but wish he would tackle, missed a couple of tackl3s
Boak- worst game this year, but has carried the midfield this year
Houston-another very good game, very sured with the ball and courageous a couple of times
Rocky-all possessions went nowhere, 1m kicks, kicks off his shins, should have been his conditions.
S gray- I’m over this bloke, has he ever played a decent away game, offers nothing but no doubt will kick a few goals next week to get a spot for the rest year.
SPP- tried and gave us plenty of grunt, still makes some costly errors but far from our worst midfielder.
Motlop-offered **** all today, been a Motlop fan but he’s so out of form it’s embarrassing for him
Rozee- mark of respect to have that dirty snipping pig on him and tried hard.
Butters- tried hard, needs to get more of it cause he uses it well
Ryder- if he ain’t the softest big man in the game I don’t know who is. Either that or he is just plan lazy. I’d almost drop him towelled up by a 4th stringer
Amon- serviceable no out on the fulls so that’s a bonus, usual stuff up in the 1st but played okay
Westhoff- another who I would love to see his away record, has done sfa for 9 rounds another with a gold pass who sums up our last decade
Howard- played well, solid marks, solid spoils. Solid game
Ladhams- might be harsh, but out of depth for me, will be his only game unless they drop Ryder. **** we missed Lycett
Clurey- tried hard
Frampton- got his hands to some balls but could hold them, tried hard,
Farrell- didn’t see him, would have loved to see him run through the midfield
Jonas- 6 kicked on him, 2from teammates errors, one from a over the back goal, but 6 in a game of 18 goals says it all
Hinkley- ****ing rubbish again, was up about during the week, cracking jokes, over,confident wa*ker.

Great comment about Westoff, bang on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Jonas really wear a Norwood mouth guard? Trade him

Chad comes from Sturt and wears the prison bars and Maggies beanie. Bone him!

Jonas comes from Norwood and wears a red and blue mouthguard. Make him (co) captain!

And we wonder why we’re no longer the old Port Adelaide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only did Gunston kick 6 goals, Ricky Henderson had a career high 37 disposals.

Revulsion%20clip.gif

7th page and only 2 semi reviews. And we're the deep faithful. As we've said. Losing doesn't even hurt anymore. Not even a semi rise of sadness.

Never seen So few replies like this that before. We are in serious, serious trouble

really making our community proud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back