Remove this Banner Ad

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yea not even angry it's just regular programming for this club.. make me care you campaigners.

B0ydmental

It used to hurt
Sep 18, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
images (25).jpeg

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Clarkson came in with a plan to stop us from playing our stock standard game and then hurt on the rebound, and we had no idea how to change it once it started hurting.

Really hard game to watch.

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not sure how our midfield continues to not turn up to games, but this time the rest of the team joined them.

The midfield, and defence fought back eventually, but our forward line was just putrid all day.

Frampton couldn’t hold a mark, Farrell was anonymous, Butters and Rozee had good intent but just couldn’t do enough, and Motlop and Sam Gray were both rubbish.

We just don’t have the talent on the park at the moment to beat good defensive sides. Hawthorn were able to completely shut down our scoring, just as Adelaide and Collingwood have done in recent weeks. Gold Coast nearly did the same as well.

Tough game, but we really needed that win...

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This team is on a completely different planet to the one that smashed WCE. Something's not right. I choose to be an optimist and say they all had one foot on the plane for China, but it would be good if someone in authority could be challenged on our behalf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
As I said in the game thread, once every now and then I nearly start to forget that we've seen 5 years of continual repeated failure and I start to think "you never know maybe todays the day we get on a roll", but.........

Then performances like today happen again and you realise we aren't changing, we're still they same stinking pile of mediocrity we've been for a bloody long time.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Our coach and his two senior assistants (Voss and Bassett) are the triumvirate of clueless.

Only matched on-field by our ‘Senior’ players showing zero leadership under any pressure yet again.

Just awaiting the usual response now of Ken scapegoating a tall forward for the loss.

Just dismal. Regulation 5 goal loss where we seemed completely unprepared for opposition pressure from the first bounce. We seem incapable of bringing real intensity from the start. Every week. Then we play like a scratch team who only met in the change rooms before the game.

And if the game Itself isn't bad enough we get the extra jalepeno mayonnaise of Dwayne's commentary. I will never attend a club function again that he hosts.

I enjoyed Ladhams' goal. Butters kept putting in and Duursma plays with the care and aplomb of a senior player. But too little from too many.

B0ydmental

It used to hurt
Sep 18, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Doesn't even hurt.

I think a decision should be made on how we should be playing Ryder, westhgoof & Gray

Marshall, ladhams, Frampton they all should play the year out. Give them game time ffs. Howard seems to have appreciated being settled.

It's clear we don't have the cattle to go deep this season . So get games into what really are some young players with terrific upside.

The core of our under 25 players I am very happy with . But we cannot let ken infect them too

Loved boaks resurgence but wow has he become invisible.

Today was predictable and groundhog day.

China is the perfect time to take ken out for dinner and let him know it's over at season end and he can put his hat in the ring for the coaching jobs that look like they are opening up

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Some many negatives but one positive for me is Duursma. I'm enjoying watching his development. Rozee's had more standout games but I think Duursma's been more consistent.
I think Duursma has been the best of the draftees by a mile tbh seems naturally athletically gifted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back